Lively Pets Omega Maxx Fish Oil Large & Giant Dog Soft Chews
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made for dogs from large-to-giant sizes.
- DHA helps to improve cognitive function
- Omega-3 essential fatty acids promote a healthy heart and can reduce the risk of heart trouble and stroke.
- EPA and DHA have also both been shown to improve the effectiveness of chemotherapy.
- Fish oils can soothe skin irritations.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Natura Petz Organics Body Bliss Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Dr Woow Duck Flavored Soft Chew Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- PetAg Prozyme Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 454g container$19.99Chewy Price$48.39List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Dr Woow Hip & Joint Lamb Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$22.99Chewy Price$26.97List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Dr Woow Salmon Flavored Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$22.99Chewy Price$26.97List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Ramard Plaque Re-Lease Dental Health Dog Supplement, 31 count$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Hip & Joint Chewable Tablet Dog Supplement, 60 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Advanced Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$19.20Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.24Autoship Price
- DealPetaxin Hip + Joint Support Beef Flavor Grain-Free Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Joint Care Dog Supplement, 60 count$22.91Chewy Price$21.76Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Antioxidant Formula Dog Supplement, 60 count$13.39Chewy Price$14.53List Price$12.72Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 120 count$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 540 mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 360 mg, dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E) 3 IU....||Active Ingredients: Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 270 mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 180 mg, dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E) 1.5 IU....||Fish Oil, D-Alpha Tocopherol. No Artificial Colors or Flavors.||Fish Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin...||Non-Gmo Fish Oil (Wild Caught Sardines, Anchovies, Herring...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Heart Care, Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, Skin & Coat Health, Heart Care||Immune Support, Brain Health, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support, Heart Care|
|Food Flavor||--||--||--||Unflavored||Seafood & Fish|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
I hope they sell this forever!
Finally an affordable fish oil supplement that doesn’t make me gag! We used to add oil to our dogs dry food and it would leave the bowls slimy and gross. This supplement gives them the dose of omegas our vet recommended without the mess. Our Great Dane’s skin issues have gone away. Our dogs love them as treats! We get compliments on their shiny coats all the time. I will give these to every dog I own for the rest of my left.
Good but our dogs sometimes don’t eat it at first
Our dogs love meds or supplements as chews. These chews are good for them but I have insist a little with our dogs to eat it. They eat them nut need some convincing.
My furry baby boy is starting to have more energy now after taking 2 chews a day for after a week of taking these chews.
Good product for a shiny coat
I bought this originally thinking that it would help my pup's joints and help with her dry skin. I have noticed that about 2 weeks after giving her these, her coat was very shiny and soft, and she seemed to have less dandruff. The product smells very fishy but my dog seems to like them.
So far so good
It's been 2 weeks since I introduced these omega chews into the diet of my 3 German shepherds. They love them and I know they're getting the nutrients they need.
HAIR LOSS FIXED
WENT FROM A BAG OF HAIR EVERY THREE DAYS TO A BEAUTIFULL COAT THAT DOESN'T FALL OUT . BACK TO LOVING MY DOG AGIN AND WAY LESS VAC. HAIR EVERYDAY. PERFECT !!
This product seems to be helping the dry skin issue we hoped to resolve. Coat is improving after almost two weeks of use - shiny now. Flaking has ceased. The dose is 1 per day as opposed to other brands that required 2, 3 or 4 per day. There is no strong fish odor nor does it cause flatus.
Dog hates it
My dog hates the smell and the taste. Ate one and immediately spit it out
Omega max fish oil chews
The dogs love them. I bought them for my dogs dry skin. Seems to be helping. My biggest problem is that they are stuffed into this big jug and there are so many crumbs. Not sure how many are lost because of being squashed and broken into small pieces.
I'm shocked at how well these worked for my old 80 pound arthritic dog!
My 12 year old dog has quite a few mast cell tumors and can't take most NSAIDS because of that and a questionable liver. When my vet recommended fish oil we tried the human pills and my dog quickly decided he didn't need to eat his dinner anymore. :( I wasn't feeling very confident that Omega-3s would even do anything to help but decided to give these a shot as my 80 pound dog was almost completely unable to get himself up off the floor and stairs were a big struggle too...and we live in a house with no way in or out without using stairs. About two weeks after starting these (two a day) he showed some improvement and now he just finished his first canister and he's showing almost NO signs of arthritis anymore! They are a little crumbly but we just put them in his bowl with his other food and it's not an issue. I am not just pleasantly surprised, I am shocked at how well these have worked for my dog! Very happy customer here!