Lixit Chicken Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Brightly colored treat ball
- Food releases as chickens peck
- Chickens have fun chasing the ball
- Fill with a favorite treat
- Small openings dispense treats
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Super Bird Creations Rainbow Bridge Bird Toy, Medium/Large$13.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Stainless Steel Kabob Bird Toy$16.75Chewy Price$18.62List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Bamboo Log Bird Toy, Large$24.56Chewy Price$27.29List Price
- Super Bird Creations Bird Foot Toy Bundle, Small$7.49Chewy Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Stainless Steel Bell Bird Toy, Medium$20.11Chewy Price$22.34List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Triangle Cotton Swing Bird Toy, Large$17.86Chewy Price$19.85List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Cotton Bungie Bird Toy, 1/2 x 52-in$16.12Chewy Price
- Planet Pleasures Egg Head Bird Toy, Small$8.90Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Sisal Preening Pole Bird Toy$13.40Chewy Price$14.89List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Rainbow Stack Bird Toy$6.54Chewy Price$8.73List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Cotton Pyramid Swing Bird Toy, Large$22.19Chewy Price$23.57List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Flex Ladder Bird Toy, Small$13.40Chewy Price$14.89List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Chicken||Cockatiel||Parakeet||Cockatiel||Cockatiel, Parakeet, Finch...|
|Material||Plastic||Cardboard / Paper||N/A||Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers||N/A||Climbing, Chew Toys, Exercise Wheels & Balls||N/A||Bells|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
They love it!
Backyard chickens figured this out quickly and get SO excited now when they see me going to fill it. The ball keeps them occupied for at least a few minutes! They love to cluster around it, til it gets kicked and goes flying away, and then they go running after it. So much fun to watch, and great enrichment for them!
I put some treats in here n put it down for my chickens. It’s took them a couple hours to figure out if they roll it more come out but once they did the treats are gone once I put the ball down. It’s funny to watch them kick it n peck @ it
The girls love it
This was sort of an impulse buy to be honest, but my chickens really enjoy and engage with it. I fill with with feed or with meal worms and they definitely bat it around and eat what falls out. They'd probably prefer several of them, but they know when I take it and fill it up that they're getting some goodies. The only downside is that it's not a strong closure so it can open up and empty the insides out if it gets knocked too hard. I tossed it into the pen once and it spilled all over. Now I just know I need to actually set it down.
My hens love this
My girls are picky and I have tried everything to keep them entertained. They LOVE this. I put mealworms in it and they go crazy.
Great for mealworms
My chickens love this filled with mealworms. It is pretty small, so I might get another for my five chickens.
Chickens not impressed.
I bought these for our two chickens because we also have two Toms that like to be bullies. I thought the chickens would have fun with these and still get some food. They were unimpressed. LOL They looked at me as if I have two heads. They've been in their pens for a couple of weeks (changing treats/food), but they're just not interested. I'm going to donate them to someone who has chickens that might like them. :-)
My Friend's Chickens LOVE These Toys!
I wasn't sure if the chickens would like this toy, but they actually LOVE it! I got a couple so they have more to play with. My friend puts the dried mealworms in it to give them a treat and make it fun!
At first, I wasn't sure if they would be interested, but as soon as I shook it and mealworms fell out, they were hooked!
Fun toy for chickens
Our chickens absolutely love chasing these around the yard. We fill them with meal worms and even their food and it provides nutrition as well as exercise.
Chickens loved it
We got this for our friends with chickens and the chickens loved it. Some were scared at first but soon a few brave ones kicked or pecked it and then everyone was excited about the feed coming out and eagerly awaiting the next dumping of food. You could quickly tell which chickens were the thinkers in the group and which ones were too scared or dumb to do anything but wait for another chicken to knock the food out for them.