Lixit Wide Mouth Small Animal Water Bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Weather-resistant material makes it ideal for both indoor and outdoor habitats.
- Wide mouth design makes it easy to fill and simple to clean.
- Stainless steel, double ball-point tube and special silicone seal prevents leaks.
- BPA-free plastic delivers safe drinking water for your small pet.
- Great for mice, rats, hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs, ferrets, rabbits and other small pets.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ware Critter Carafe Small Animal Water Bottle, 6-oz$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Lixit Nibble Food Bowl, Color Varies, Small$0.89Chewy Price
- DealLixit Mini Rabbit Feeder & Water Fountain, 48-oz$9.00Chewy Price
- Lixit Chew Guard Small Animal Water Bottle Holder, 16-oz$8.99Chewy Price
- DealKaytee Paw Print Small Animal Food & Water Bowl, Color Varies, Bunny$6.26Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- DealKaytee Gravity Bin with Mounting Bracket Small Animal Feeder, 8.25-in$14.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Living World Green Ergonomic Small Pet Dish, Small$5.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Stoneware Cavy Small Pet Bowl, Blue, 3-in$4.29Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- Kaytee Stoneware Pet Bowl, Blue & Tan, 5-in$10.49Chewy Price
- Living World Pink Ergonomic Small Pet Dish, Small$5.99Chewy Price
- Ware Small Animal Sifter Feeder$12.99Chewy Price$28.49List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Small Animal Nectar Pod Holder$7.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Ferret||Ferret, Chinchilla, Hedgehog, Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Rat, Guinea Pig, Ferret, Mouse, Rabbit||Rabbit, Ferret||Ferret, Rabbit|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
253 Customer Reviews
We were hoping this bottle would do better then the others we have tried. Unfortunately it continues to leak constantly. The instructions indicated once the animal starts to use it it would stop leaking. It does not. For the small amount this bottle costs not worth sending back.
lixit water bottle for my rabbits
l have gone through many water bottles for my rabbits. Various brand that were just garbage. This bottle was not only reasonably cheap but works great right from the start. I would recommend this bottle.
Water leaked / poured heavily
I don't know if it was faulty or not but it didn't work for me. Water pretty much poured out of it and left me with a mess to clean up.
Doesn’t fit a Critter Nation cage
I can’t comment on the quality of the water bottle other than it does seem sturdy. But the nozzle is too big for a Critter Nation cage. The space between the bars on the cage is 1/2” and the listing says the nozzle is 3/8”, but since it goes in at a diagonal angle it won’t fit without bending the bars. And all the bottle sizes have the same size nozzle. Bummer.
Does not work
It does not work as advertised. The metal does not hold the water bottle up!
I've had many small animal pets over the years, and have had issues with water bottles that either dripped or didn't work. This bottle has been great. The wide mouth makes it easy to fill and clean, and best of all it works and doesn't drip!
bottle is a leaker
The bottle leaks and there’s not way of stopping. I tried putting in all different angles
I had this for a week and the bottle doesn’t hold its water. I used the bottle as directed and the water ends up leaking out onto the tray.
Definitely not for rat cages
This bottle leaks the second you put water in it, and it slides right out of the flimsy bottle hanger they provide. Don't get this.
8oz does not leak!!
I got the 8oz bottle for my syrian hamster, It does not leak at all! Also for those having leaking issues, I believe the way the bottle is positioned has an effect if its leaking or not. When I put my waterbottle back to back (velcroed) on my hamsters cage it does not leak, although if it tips more downwards it will start to leak. Try repositioning the bottle until it stops leaking!!