Lotus Rabbit Loaf Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with real rabbit as the first ingredient, sweet potatoes, asparagus, blueberries, pumpkin and cranberries.
- Great for pups with sensitive tummies, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, or food sensitivities with single protein source.
- With superfoods New Zealand green mussel, flaxseeds, plus salmon and coconut oils for a healthy skin and coat.
- Enhanced with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to provide a complete and balanced diet for dogs of all ages.
- Made in the USA free from grains, carrageenan, guar gum, xanthan gum, or artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hound & Gatos 98% Rabbit Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$86.71Chewy Price$82.37Autoship Price
- BIXBI Liberty Limited Ingredient Lamb Recipe Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz can, case of 12$47.88Chewy Price$45.49Autoship Price
- Forza10 Nutraceutic Legend Skin Icelandic Fish Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13.7-oz can, case of 12$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Walk About Grain-Free Wild Kangaroo Recipe Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$55.08Chewy Price$52.33Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos 98% Chicken & Liver Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.84Chewy Price$46.40Autoship Price
- Ziwi Peak Venison Recipe Canned Dog Food, 13.75-oz, case of 12$119.52Chewy Price$113.54Autoship Price
- Wellness 95% Whitefish Natural Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 13.2-oz can, case of 12$46.56Chewy Price$47.88List Price$44.23Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food 95% Premium Chicken & Chicken Liver Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$31.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Caru Daily Dish Beef with Chicken Stew Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$47.88Chewy Price$45.49Autoship Price
- Whole Earth Farms Small Breed Turkey Dinner Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 3-oz, case of 24$35.52Chewy Price$33.74Autoship Price
- Tender & True Organic Turkey & Liver Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Duck Pate Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$45.48Chewy Price$47.88List Price$43.21Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rabbit, Rabbit Broth, Pea Flour...||Pork, Pork Broth, Pork Liver...||Beef, Beef Broth, Beef Tripe...||Sardine, Sardine Broth, Pea Flour...||Salmon, Salmon Broth, Pea Flour...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Rabbit, Meat||Pork, Meat||Beef, Meat||Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Low Glycemic, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Low Glycemic, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Low Glycemic, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Low Glycemic, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Low Glycemic, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Very wet and runny
I was really hoping this would be a good replacement for my day’s previous food, which is no longer available. However, the second I opened it even I was grossed out. The best way I can describe the texture is “gloopy” and like diarrhea (sorry, it’s really gross). Because the texture is so wet, the can isn’t even filled all the way. My dog sniffed it and just backed away.
Great Substitute for Prescription Food
I have a senior Yorkie that we rescued 3 years ago. He has hip issues with skin issues and a sensitive stomach but he won our hearts when we were visited by the rescue group of other Yorkies. We have been through a lot these last 3 years with no regrets. This is the only over the counter food that doesn't flare up his itchy skin and sensitive stomach plus he loves it! These only reason I took away 1 star was because it's so expensive. I will continue buying as long as I can though.
Great for a dog with ibs
My beagle has irritable bowel disease and finds most dogfood hard to digest. After trying many, even prescription foods Lotus rabbit is the only one that he not only does well with but enjoys it as well. It’s great!!!Only wish that Lotus would make rabbit kibble to go along with the wet food. My beagle has now been on this food for about a year and he’s doing wonderfully.
Dogs love it!
My dogs love this food! However, they’re not picky eaters. It smells good, and the company seems to have a good heart and intention; using local and high quality ingredients, no questionable fillers, and having a high standard throughout the entire production process and then for the final product itself. Bunch of enticing flavors to chose from. Will get again!
Our Rottie loves it!
When our boy was a bit younger; he stumbled on a rabbit nest and got at least one baby. So, we knew he liked rabbit. I tried this and he LOVES it. It’s a much better alternative to back yard bunny babies and it’s made in the USA. We use it to fill an antler and freeze for a treat.
My dogs do not like this dog food for some reason (I have 8 dogs). It looks a little grainy so that might be why they will not eat it