Lotus Sardine Grain-Free Pate Canned Cat Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with sardine as the very first ingredient and other whole foods including peas, cranberries and blueberries.
- Can help cats who suffer from IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) and provides 78% moisture, which helps to prevent UTI’s (urinary tract infections).
- Coconut oil and salmon oil are added to help support a healthy coat and skin.
- Grain-free and made with a single source of animal protein, this pate is perfect for felines with food sensitivities.
- Made free of unnecessary ingredients like carrageenan, guar gum or xanthan gum.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Evolve Classic Turkey Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$31.90Chewy Price$32.89List Price$30.30Autoship Price
- Evolve Classic Seafood Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$32.89Chewy Price$31.25Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Sustainably-Caught Pollock & Salmon Recipe in Bone Broth Minced Wet Cat Food, 6.4-oz tetra, case of 12$37.08Chewy Price$35.23Autoship Price
- Triumph Grain-Free Turkey & Giblets Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$33.33Chewy Price$31.66Autoship Price
- Triumph Grain-Free Chicken & Whitefish Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$33.33Chewy Price$31.66Autoship Price
- Triumph Chicken Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$31.56Chewy Price$29.98Autoship Price
- Fussie Cat Super Premium Chicken with Sweet Potato Formula in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 2.82-oz, case of 24$49.99Chewy Price$52.56List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Chunky Salmon & Mackerel Broth Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Hoki & Beef Feast Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- I and Love and You XOXO Chicken & Tuna Stew Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, Case of 24$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Chicken, Duck, & Pumpkin Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Mackerel, Shrimp, & Mussels Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sardine, Sardine Broth, Peas...||Rabbit, Rabbit Broth, Peas...||Pork, Pork Broth, Pork Liver...||Salmon, Fish Broth, Mackerel...||Venison, Pork Liver, Pork Broth...|
|Food Flavor||Sardine, Seafood & Fish||Rabbit, Meat||Pork, Meat||Salmon, Mackerel, Seafood & Fish||Venison, Meat|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
The picky one likes it and that’s all that matters
I got this food because I have one cat who was a semi-feral roaming free and intact. He hates EVERY kind of food, including Greenies and even human-grade sardines and tuna. It’s offensive, really. I saw this sardine pâté and decided to try it. Amazingly, miraculously, wonderfully, he took to it like it was his favorite food - and it is! This food was how I gained his trust and finally drop-trapped him to get him fixed. (He also hated the sight of the box trap, which is why finding something he likes to eat was absolutely necessary to ensure success in trapping him!) Thank you, Lotus, for making this food! I have three other feral-turned-pet cats and they all love this too. They even forgo their usual food to eat this if I have some. I use it as a topping-off treat to add to their food once in a while.
Four Cats and All Hate It
We all know cats are picky. If at first my cats turn up their adorable noses to a food, I leave it for them to eat later. Most of the time, they do. Not this food. They go hungry, and I have to throw it out. To be clear, I always buy high quality food, and this was introduced gradually. Nonetheless, none of my cats (ages 1,2,6,6) like it. I'll donate to Humane Society; maybe they can use in their wildlife division. A total waste of $100+.
cat won’t touch it
I really hoped to love this food because the quality of the ingredients is great, but I have 2 cats and none of them will even touch it:(..
I rotate this in about once every 2 weeks for something different and hopefully healthy. Cat likes it, seems good quality.
Cats love it!
This is one of the only foods my two picky cats agree on. They can’t get enough of it. One of my cats also has a sensitive tummy and never has a problem with this flavor.
Not Just No, Heck NO!
We have five little cherubs, only one of them is picky. The other four are of the “Anything Goes” sort when it applies to food. And Cole Porter musicals. As soon as the can was open, several of the darlings made the “Ewwww, caca” face. You know the one. Only two of them would approach their bowls to take a lick. I swear you could hear their tastebuds screaming “BLECCH!” But the glares of disdain said it all. It’s a hard NO. Really wish it wasn’t, as the large 12 oz size can is perfect & hard to find for large cat fams. Five out of five paws down.
Great for food sensitivities!
My senior cat has IBD and this unique single protein food is great! When purchasing the largest cans the price is reasonable too.
Both my kitties won't touch this :(
This was more expensive than my normal cat food, but I thought it would be a special treat for them. Unfortunately and oddly, neither of them will touch it. (And my older cat is always hungry and will eat anything!) They have never done this before and I am disappointed.
Nuts for Pate
My two kitten go nuts for this sardine pate! They Literally scream/cry when I crack the can and I can’t keep them off of me. Love the food.
Some not all liked this
I would say it’s a bit pasty no juice at all add a little water to make to mushy and they might eat it with multiple cats only 2 licked it but not with enjoyment I would still recommend though ingredients are good so it worth a try.