Lucky Premium Treats Medium Chicken Wrapped Rawhide Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with just two ingredients of 98% fat-free chicken breast hand wrapped around rawhide sticks.
- Gourmet, farm fresh quality makes these treats a naturally tasty and healthy reward.
- Helps to satisfy your dog’s instinctive urge to chew with an average size of 6” long and 1” diameter.
- Natural texture helps to scape teeth as they chew and promote oral health.
- Made in the USA with no grains, gluten, harmful preservatives, additives or fillers in a re-sealable bag.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealRedbarn Filled Munchie Retrievers Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 6-in chew, 1 count$3.69Chewy Price$3.51Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux Good Buddy USA Rawhide Curls Dog Treats, 2 x 4" curls$4.77Chewy Price$7.98List Price$4.53Autoship Price
- DealPet Magasin Rawhide Bones Dog Treats, 10 count, 6 - 7-in$25.49Chewy Price$53.99List Price$24.22Autoship Price
- DealPet Magasin Natural Rawhide Chips Dog Treats, 1-lb$17.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealRUFFIN' IT Chomp'ems Slow Roasted Bacon Flavor Purehide Bars Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$15.50Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- DealTop Dog Chews Natural Rawhide Chips, 1-lb bag$17.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$17.05Autoship Price
- DealDingo Wag' N Wraps Jumbo Dog Treats, 2 count$7.28Chewy Price$6.92Autoship Price
- DealDingo Wag' N Wrap Slims Dog Treats, 8 count$5.78Chewy Price$8.39List Price$5.49Autoship Price
- Pet 'n Shape Long Lasting Chewz Chicken Bones Dog Treats, 4-inch, 4 count$13.98Chewy Price$13.28Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Filled Munchie Retrievers Beef Flavor Dog Treats, Case of 24$63.19Chewy Price$85.31List Price$60.03Autoship Price
- DealTop Dog Chews Knotted Rawhide Dog Bones, 8-10 inch, 3 count$16.99Chewy Price$19.95List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Savory Prime Rawhide Medium Bone 6-7" Dog Chews, 6 count$18.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Skin, Chicken Breast.||Beef Skin, Chicken Breast.||Beefhide.||Beef Skin, Chicken Breast.||Buffalo Rawhide, Buffalo Meat, Vegetable Glycerin...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Buffalo, Meat|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Don't waste your money....
As another reviewer wrote, I as well received old products. My dogs loved these treats at first it was special now they won't touch them. Actually my large dog had a bad reaction to them. Interesting the products are now more expensive and Quality...... no longer exist.
Great treats, but at what price?
I have been buying these treats for a few years now and they are definitely a quality product and the dogs LOVE them! BUT, the cost of these things have made them virtually impossible to buy. Its like they are made of Unobtainium!
I have 2 Westies. They luuuuuvvv them. We call them surprises. They know at 7pm it’s time. I’ve been buying these for years. I call them “Gucci” bones. Nothing but the best for my kids. Thank you Lucky Dog for making them and a HUGE THANK YOU to CHEWY for THE BEST SERVICE EVER! CHEWY IS THE GREATEST!!
My dogs love these. I have a German Shepherd & a Lab and they love these. They choose them over bully sticks. They eat them quickly in about 15+ minutes and the chicken crumbles are a bit messy but its worth it for the pups to enjoy them. I definitely recommend them.
A high quality “treat”
We have a small dog who has long been a fan of Trader Joe’s chicken wrapped bones; we don’t let her consume the rawhide. Chewey’s chicken wrapped treat is twice the length and a bit too large for her, so we have sawed them in half and they are perfect. BUT, I am going to have to take them off of auto fill as a 36 piece pkg turns into 72 when cut!!!!! Would love a shorter....half length version. She does love them, and I think that they are higher quality than TJ”s.
Quality Has Reduced
At some point in the last year or so the quality of these has reduced. When I first came across Lucky, the chicken wrapped rawhides were denser and didn't crack off into shards like they do now. It took my dog a long time to get through one. Now, my dog can burn through one of these in 10 minutes and that's only if he is willing to eat the rawhide part (now he seems to just chew/grind off the chicken). That leaves me with a bunch of rejected rawhide bones around my house where as before I would only see them get smaller and then disappear.
Fifty - Fifty
Well, I thought my dogs would like these, but it ended up that one loves it, but one won't touch it. 50/50..
If dogs could talk
I haven't tried chewing these myself, so I can't say for sure if they taste good, but my Jack Russell loves them. They hold up better than most. The lack of chemicals made the decision to try them easy. I am shocked by the ingredients list of many dog chew products. Glad to have found them at Chewy.
Dog Luvs Them
My dod loves them. Drops everything, even her ball ( which isn't always the case) to come running for one of these treats. Alas, they don't last very long, maybe 15 minutes.
Best dog chew
They are amazing, I have 3 very large dogs and not only do they love them, they last enough time for them to enjoy them!