Simulate natural sunlight for your reptile companion with a Lumichrome Sunshine 10 UVB T8 Fluorescent Reptile Lamp. This unique lamp features a high color rendering index of 98 and a color temperature of 6500˚K. It provides reptiles with pure white illumination that emits beneficial UV rays in the 290 to 400 nanometer range, and it maintains most of this output throughout the life of the lamp. It’s also designed to promote vitamin D3 synthesis and enhance calcium absorption. Plus, it’s great for aquariums and aviaries too!
- Features a 98 color rendering index (CRI).
- Provides important and beneficial UVA and UVB rays.
- Designed to promote vitamin D synthesis for your reptile pal.
- Enhances calcium absorption in reptiles.
- Reveals brilliant natural colors of reptiles, birds, tropical fish and aquarium plants.
Contains mercury. Care must be taken to dispose of lamp properly.
See all items by Lumichrome