Made by Nacho Sustainably Caught Salmon, Whitefish & Pumpkin Recipe With Freeze-Dried Chicken Liver Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- Contains sustainably sourced salmon, whitefish, pumpkin, and freeze-dried chicken livers.
- Enriched with vitamins and minerals like taurine, DHA, prebiotics, probiotics, bone broth, Omega-3, and Omega-6.
- This high protein kibble supports your cat’s overall wellbeing with its well-balanced nutrition.
- Made without artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, corn, wheat, and soy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealMade By Nacho Sustainably Caught Whitefish, Chicken & Bone Broth Recipe with Freeze-Dried Pork Livers Dry Cat Food, 2-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealMade By Nacho Cage-Free Chicken, Turkey & Bone Broth Recipe with Freeze-Dried Raw Pork Livers Grain-Free High-Protein Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Cage Free Chicken, Duck & Quail Recipe With Freeze-Dried Chicken Liver Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- ACANA Bountiful Catch High-Protein Adult Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Indoor Recipe with Freeze-Dried Turkey Liver Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$40.89Chewy Price$42.99List Price$38.85Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions Carnivore Grain-Free Chicken, Turkey + Duck Recipe Dry Cat Food, 8-lb bag$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- ACANA Grasslands Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- DealInstinct Raw Boost Indoor Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken & Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Pieces Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Naked Essentials Hairball Support Salmon + Whitefish Dry Cat Food, 3.4-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- ACANA Meadowlands Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealNow Fresh Grain-Free Adult Formula Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$31.24Chewy Price$29.68Autoship Price
- ACANA Wild Atlantic Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Salmon Meal, Millet...||Whitefish, Chicken, Salmon Meal...||Deboned Chicken, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal...||Salmon, Egg, Sweet Potato...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Millet...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Pea-Free|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Appetite Stimulation, Urinary Tract Health, Skin & Coat Health...||—||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, --, Pumpkin||--, Chicken||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Duck, Quail|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
70 Customer Reviews
kids love it
We have cats with multiple food allergies and this is the best food! One cat is allergic to chicken and the other corn. It’s almost impossible to find good without either of these ingredients that they still want to eat. Yeah, it’s expensive but so is any healthier cat food. Since our one cat is allergic to chicken, we just take out the liver pieces. We mix both the beef and the salmon flavors together and they love it.
Wanted to love this
I loved the idea of this food. To me it sounded like it would be appealing if I were a cat. Unfortunately my 3 cats (who were never picky about what they ate) all went on a hunger strike when I tried to feed them this food. What’s worse is I mixed it with their expensive prescription food to stretch it out and make it last longer and even when I painstakingly separated the morsels of food they still thought it was “tainted”. I put it outside to feed a couple strays and they wouldn’t touch it either. Even the skunks that visit the outside cat food didn’t want it. Now I’m donating what’s left to a local shelter and hoping they have better luck than I did.
Amazing and Cute Logo
This cat food is down right amazing. It smells great and while the kibble looks bland, the freeze dried bits look pretty cool. The logo on the packaging is simple and cute so I love it. My cats love it too even my pickiest eater loves it.
They love it!
I tried this for the first time on my last Autoship. The cats already enjoyed the NACHO duck product, so I thought I would try another flavor. They love it! These Bobby Flay cat foods are really great and the cats run when I pour it into their bowls.
My cat is usually always up for testing products and letting me know if she gives it paws up. However, this food isn't doing it for her. She picks out the meat looking pieces and has been leaving the rest. I'm thinking the kibble is a touch to large for her to eat. She's a medium to small size tuxedo cat and 4 yrs old. The quality seems very good otherwise! I just subtracted a star because she doesn't like it much.
Crazy for Nacho
Purchased this new product to use as a treat food for my cats. I made a 'goody' box that I place treats in and they have to 'paw' out the treats from inside the box. Well, my cats go crazy for this dry food and the dried pumpkin is great for their digestion! The smell of the open bag is a sure draw for them and I have to keep the open bag in the garage so they don't tear into the bag and feast on the kibble. Will buy again since they love it!
My cat is eating regularly again
My aging cat was beginning to skip meals, possibly due to constipation or gut problems. I started giving her this - she really likes it, and is eating regularly again. The freeze-dried chicken livers seem unnecessary - neither of my cats wants them, so I have to throw out those pieces.
1st serving slightly touched
1st bowl barely touched. After that nothing, both inside and outside cat refused to eat it
This product along with it's cousin product (focused on meat) is fantastically attractive and healthy for all cats but esp. cats with bowel issues. My cat loves it!
old fussy cat
my senior baby has gone through many brands of dry food...I was hoping to put some weight back on his skinny bones. But until I served This dry cat mix to my baby he was only nibbling at previous choices - at last something he has been really happy to eat. finally putting on a little weight