Majesty's Omega Skin, Coat & Immune Support Apple Flavor Wafers Horse Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Omegas 3, 6, and 9 support the skin, the coat, and the immune system. Biotin aids in utilizing and metabolizing proteins, carbohydrates, and fats.
- Flavored with rolled oats and cane molasses for 98% palatability.
- No-bake process maintains the integrity of the nutrients.
- Horses often drop or ignore feed dressed with powder or liquids. Wafer form is designed for a hand-fed delivery to ensure he always gets the right amount.
- Eliminates the need to separate horses that need supplements when herd feeding, and allows for nighttime pasture without graining.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Equine Healthcare International Equi+Focus Hay Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 2-lb tub$63.95Chewy Price$95.00List Price$60.75Autoship Price
- Farnam PyrantelCare Daily Dewormer Anthelmintic Horse Dewormer Supplement, 50-lb tub$186.99Chewy Price$251.99List Price$177.64Autoship Price
- Crypto Aero Plus Comprehensive Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb bag$231.83Chewy Price$235.00List Price$220.24Autoship Price
- Grand Meadows Grand Calm Pellets Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$65.21Chewy Price$69.25List Price$61.95Autoship Price
- Grand Meadows Grand Coat Nutritional Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$31.53Chewy Price$39.25List Price$29.95Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Vitamin C Immune Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 4-lb bag$14.16Chewy Price$13.45Autoship Price
- Grand Meadows Grand Vite Comprehensive Full Spectrum Performance Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$47.32Chewy Price$51.95List Price$44.95Autoship Price
- Finish Line Fluid Action HA liquid Horse Supplement, 32-oz bottle$34.99Chewy Price$39.25List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Finish Line Ship Well Horse Supplement, 1.3-lb bag$41.98Chewy Price$39.88Autoship Price
- Oralx Calm & Cool Paste Horse Supplement, 1.2-oz syringe$7.29Chewy Price$9.25List Price$6.93Autoship Price
- Oralx Oralx-B Circulatory Care Paste Horse Supplement, 1.2-oz syringe$4.01Chewy Price$5.93List Price$3.81Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Omega 3, Rolled Oats, Flax Flour...||Apple Bits, Apple Sauce, Barley...||Magnesium Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Inositol...|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Calming, Nerve Care||Calming|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Baby||Adult||Adult, Senior, Baby|
|Food Flavor||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables||Mint||Apple, Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
I have been giving 1/2 a treat to my minis per day after asking the company the dosage for a mini. They love them and coats and mane and tail are much shinier after a month. I started right before shedding season to help them grow in nice new coats, and it seems to be going well, but hard to compare. The bag is terrible, and they are hard when they dry out, so I recommend putting them in a sealed container after opening. Mine had no issues eating them even dried hard, but they are super hard to cut if dried out. They do contain sugar, so watch out for that if you have a sensitive horse. Mine are not sensitive and get sugar free feed and treats and grass hay anyway, so this small amount is ok with me.
Spat them right out
They can have the best nutrition but doesn’t mean a thing if they get spat out immediately. And this guy lives for food. Chewy has kindly reimbursed me for disliked food in the past but I’ll just eat this cost this time around. Definitely buy the smaller bag if trying for the first time.
Horse loves them
Bought a rescue who was in need of a little something to help her coat out. She has only been on them for a couple weeks and is looking so much better.Not sure if it is the wafers or just overall cleaner and happier appearance. Too soon to tell. She was hesitant at first but now she looks forward to them. If nothing else it has helped win some trust with her.
Majesty’s Omega wafers
My horses loves these wafers. I’m glad I didn’t order any liquids because this bag would have been ruined. Please tape all bottles of liquid around the nozzle.
I’ve had my horse on these for several months. He has no problem eating them and his coat, hooves, and skin are all healthy and shiny. Easy omega supplement to give!
My one horse doesn’t like the taste so I have to sneak them to her but both my horses are looking better my husbands horse coliced recently and her immune system wasn’t doing the best she was just not feelin well but sense I started these she’s amazing, feeling better, and has more energy! Thank you for these amazing treats!!
I will admit my horses were a little skeptical at first of these treats. They don't ever really get molasses, so they had to overcome the new taste. Lol. But once they got used to them they've learned to really love them! They also do work very well overall. I own a grey, which are known for having skin problems, and these treats have really helped me manage any skin problems he could potentially have.
Easy to feed
Well I haven't noticed a difference just yet, been feeding a month. I REALLY love the Nu Image by select but due to the exorbitant shipping could not afford it, (18 bucks is absurd) and decided to try these. It's easy to feed but not getting the results I had hoped for. Feeding two older horses and their coats are still too long, but shedding some) I saw results with the Nu Image in 10 days.
These wafers are amazing. I board so I try to make things easy for the barn owner. One wafer a day and my horses look amazing! My gelding really shows it best. I also love that they are made in the USA.
Creates Buzz in the Barn
My 3 horses and 1 mini are absolutely crazy about these tempting morsels. I give them out during the final bed check.