Mammoth Cloth Squeaky Rope for Dogs, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from 100% natural cotton
- Rope fibers floss dog's teeth
- Built strong to chew and play for hours
- Safe, long lasting great for games, fetch and play
- Perfect item for teething puppies and strong chewers
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Bungee Plush Squeaky Bunny Dog Toy, Large$6.98Chewy Price
- Booda Multi Color 2-Knot Rope Dog Toy, Large$6.24Chewy Price
- Frisco Baseball Corndog Basket Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$7.48Chewy Price$9.48List Price
- Outward Hound Squeaker Matz Gator Plush Dog Toy, Large$13.59Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- Multipet Nuts for Knots Heavy Duty Rope with Tug Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$6.06Chewy Price$8.59List Price
- Mammoth Denim Rope Tug Dog Toy, Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Ballistic Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$17.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Geckos Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, 4-Squeakers$13.99Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- KONG Scrunch Knots Squirrel Dog Toy, Small/Medium$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Mammoth Braided Tug with TPR Ball for Dogs, Color Varies, Large$7.32Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- JW Pet iSqueak Funble Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$5.24Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- dealHyper Pet Bacon Flav-A-Bone Dog Chew Toy, Medium$7.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
50 Customer Reviews
Not for power chewers
Our 15 month old lab destroyed the plastic in minutes. But he loves the rope.
Hours of play for our pup
This squeaky rope toy is exactly what I was looking for. It has held up well to our little chewer and she loves the squeak. It's also a good size for fetching. Just an all around great purchase and well worth the price!
Sturdy toy for a heavy chewer
My dog normally destroys toys in the first few hours and this one has lasted for weeks. He loves the squeak and it’s nice to be able to play tug of war with the rope.
Didn't last long
My 2 young dogs LOVED this toy and played rough with it. Unfortunately the squeaker went out right away and then wasn't fun. I'd buy again if on sale, but not full price.
Sturdy even for chewers
When fetch is the purpose of your dog's whole life you learn what toys best satisfy that craving. This one is fun for games of toss but will also amuse her for a little chewing on the rope, which holds up well though she loves to chew it. I think cloth should not be part of the description. It's a normal rope made of string, not fabric, like a doggie dental floss, another reason to like this product. The medium size is big enough that my labs are not at risk of swallowing it, and yes- I was very distressed to discover a rope toy had been swallowed whole when I was burying in the garden, so I will don't buy smaller rope toys.
Winnie absolutely loves this squeaky rope! She enjoys her other tennis ball ropes and destroys each one equally. But the squeaky has got her totally captivated.
Not for a medium size dog
Within 1 hour this was destroyed. Waste of money. I have purchased all their toys from chewy and this is by far the worst one i have ever purchased.
Lasted 2 month.
It fell apart after playing for 2 month...too many loose string and some our puppy tears off until it separates into a single peace. We tossed it away but it did last 2 month of intense chewing on...
Mammoth squeek rope
My dog has destroyed everyother toy the squeeks. This one is tough and her new favorite
Squeaker immediately stopped working
I gave this to my husky, who is surprisingly easy on her toys (she has stuffies, squeakers, and rope toys from a year ago that are still holding up). Within 3 minutes the white plastic piece that squeaks fell into the squeaker, and there's no way to fix it. Giving it 2 stars because the rope is still there, but the fabric strips fray a lot and I've had to cut several strings out in just one evening of play. Wouldn't buy again.