Mammoth X-Mat Extra Flexible Pet Training Mat, 18-in
About This Item
- Features passive discomfort zones with pressure points to condition your pet to respect owner boundaries
- Even after the mat is removed, pets will associate the chosen zone with discomfort and stay away
- Recommended by professional dog trainers!
- Place the X-Mat on and around: Sofas, Chairs, Beds, Plants, Countertops, Doorways, Car Seats, and more!
- Flexible design allows it to be placed anywhere
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- SportDOG Replacement Strap Dog Collar, Blue Reflective, 3/4-in$19.95Chewy Price
- CLAWGUARD Heavy Duty Door Scratch Shield, 44 x 20 in$29.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG SAC00-1175 Roy Gonia Clear Competition Dog Whistle$6.95Chewy Price
- CLAWGUARD Original Door Scratch Shield, 43 x 18 in$29.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG SAC00-11755 Answer Dog Whistle$14.95Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Smart Bell 2.0 Potty Training Dog Doorbell, White, 2 count$37.99Chewy Price$54.00List Price
- Advance Pet Potty Train Dog Bell, Red$10.99Chewy Price
- SportDOG Jumbo Plastic Dog Training Dummy, Orange$9.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG Replacement Strap Dog Collar, Yellow, 1-in$14.34Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Caldwell's Potty Bells Original Dog Doorbell, Brown$12.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- SportDOG SAC00-12544 SR-300 Replacement Receiver Battery Kit$27.00Chewy Price$30.00List Price
- FitPAWS TRAXDonut Dog Balancing Kit, Purple$63.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Closure Type||—||—||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Meh...didn't work for me
Got this to hopefully keep our kitten off the kitchen countertop. Didn't work. Watched him walk across it three different times.
It works well!
I got this to train my 6 month old kitten to stay off of the kitchen counters. After a few jumps on this followed by crash landing back to the floor, she learned.
must not hurt enough
Well one of the cats peed right on top of the 2 I put in the corner.
Keeps small dogs and husband off loveseat!
This is a wicked deterrent for keeping small dog from walking from couch to loveseat. This is helping retrain a very spoiled dog to fit into our home and obey rules without saying a word.
Mammoth X-Mat Extra Flexible Pet Training Mat
Works great for chairs. My boxer will not even attempt to hop on it.
Useless didn’t work at all.
I put this in front of my aquarium to keep my cat from scaring my fish. I wish I took a picture of her sitting on this like it wasn’t even there. Needless to say I threw it out. Waste of money. For a cat when there’s a will there’s a way and nothing’s going to stop them. My fish is just going to have to get use to her.
Sorry for the one who steps on this mat
When I received the mat I was a bit surprised how much the spikes do hurt with the least bit of pressure. I recommend introducing your pet to it( at least try) let them feel it, softly......As stated in my headline, it WILL hurt if they jump onto it. Hopefully introducing them to it and seeing you put it on your furniture will be enough to warn them to keep off. It worked for me.
Ain't nobody steppin' on this mat!
We bought these mats to keep our German Shepherd off our 1994 Winnebago motorhome dash when we have to leave her in the coach. Not that I think a GSD in the window is a bad idea but I feared for the safety of the dash! I chose the flexible mats, I thought I could roll them up for storage but they are heavy duty stuff. They will bend to be placed on sofa or chair backs as well for smaller critters. And because of the thickness, no sneaky paw can flip them off. Excellent solution; I will tell all our camping friends about this product.
Product is as described
Love these little guys! I put one on every cushion and my dog doesn't try to sneak on the couch anymore. He doesn't even try to move them. No more jumping on the couch to bark at the window!
Mammoth X-Mat Extra Flexible Pet TrainingMat
IT WORKS!!!!! Since I have laid these mats on my couch, my dog has not jumped up on the couch. I have her bed along side of the couch. At first she just looked at the mats, took a few sniffs and laid down in her bed. It really does work!! There should be no problem when I get my new couch in July. :)