Manna Pro Sho-Glo Complete Vitamin & Mineral Pellets Horse Supplement, 25-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This supplement contains vitamins and minerals to help enhance the nutritional value of any feed.
- Features antioxidants to support your horse’s immune system.
- Highly palatable pellets are easy to feed.
- Contains yeast culture to promote healthy digestion.
- NASC certified.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ADM GROSTRONG Granules Horse Supplement, 5-lb bag$11.28Chewy Price$19.11List Price$10.72Autoship Price
- DAC Bloom Coat Care & Weight Gain Powder Horse Supplement, 40-lb bucket$164.28Chewy Price$172.49List Price$156.07Autoship Price
- Farnam Endure Sweat-Resistant Fly Repellent Horse Spray, 15-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Uckele Devils Claw Plus Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb jar$30.95Chewy Price$37.95List Price$29.40Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Tough As Nails Hoof Health Pellets Horse Supplement, 11-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Forco Feed Digestive Fortifier Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$36.66Chewy Price$58.43List Price$34.83Autoship Price
- Uckele Tri-Amino Amino Acid Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb jar$23.11Chewy Price$29.95List Price$21.95Autoship Price
- AniMed Pure MSM Horse Supplement, 10-lb tub$55.99Chewy Price$85.65List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- AniMed Natural AniHist H Respiratory Health & Allergy Relief Powder Horse Supplement, 20-oz tub$31.84Chewy Price$49.29List Price$30.25Autoship Price
- Buckeye Nutrition Mare's Milk Plus Milk Replacer Powder Horse Supplement, 40-lb bag$164.99Chewy Price$156.74Autoship Price
- Source Original Dry Meal Formula Skin, Coat & Hoof Care Powder Horse Supplement, 30-lb bucket$157.77Chewy Price$202.18List Price$149.88Autoship Price
- Farnam Horseshoer's Secret Horse Hoof Care Hoof Conditioner, 32-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$34.79List Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings, Monocalcium Phosphate...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Vitamin E Supplement, Rice Bran...||Ground Flax Seed , Rice Bran, Hydrated Sodium Calcium Aluminiosilicate...||Active Ingredients: Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate), Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids, Inactive Ingredients: Alfalfa Meal...||Active Ingredients: Thiamine., Inactive Ingredients: Alfalfa Meal, Corn Distiller Grains with Solubles...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Calming|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Love this stuff, nothing to make your horse hot. Horses have a great shine to their coats & nice hooves. I don't have to worry about them missing something in what they eat.
great service and product
Ive used sho glo before for my horses in winter, Chewy has great price and free shipping! wonderful. my horses thank you
Hey everyone! I have been using Show-Glo for a couple of years now and wow what a difference it has made in my horse's haircoats. They are super shiny and they all have dapples. Their hooves grow so fast that the farrier comes out every 4 weeks instead of 6! I cant say enough about this product- try it for yourself and see the difference! BTW I have used other products as well and they can't compare to Show-Glo. Happy Trails!
These vitamins for my horses are excellent! They not only are super healthy for the inside of the horse, but they also make their fur coats very shiny. I am thrilled that Chewy sells this large bag of them...very hard to find!
Brings out the shine
I have fed this in the past and my ponies had beautiful shiny coats on it.
Good product fair price
I buy this product routinely but this is the first time from Chewy. Fair price and quick shipping.
I've been using this product for 4 years on my 21 year old horse. Within the first month I noticed an improvement in just his fur as well as main & tail growth. Now I started to also give to my 4yr old who also seems to have benefited from it. Very affordable & good quality.
Have been using sho-glo for many years and you can really see a difference in their coats and manes. We have a 27 year old mare that has a beautiful coat at her age.