Marineland Hidden LED Aquarium Strip Light
About This Item
- The blue and white LEDs create a beautiful shimmering effect on the water.
- Attach it inside and under the frame or almost anywhere in the aquarium with the included suction cups.
- Designed with integrated cord routing for less clutter.
- The rotating adjustment dial allows you to easily change the fixture’s direction.
- Available in 2 sizes—17-inches and 21-inches.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Current USA Satellite Freshwater Aquarium LED Light, 18 - 24 in$38.49Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Marineland LED Fish Aquarium Light, 11-in$35.39Chewy Price$57.79List Price
- Current USA Satellite Freshwater Plus Aquarium LED Light, 48 - 60 in$147.42Chewy Price$159.85List Price
- GloFish 8" LED Aquarium Light Stick, Blue$20.73Chewy Price$33.69List Price
- Current USA Satellite Plus Pro Freshwater Aquarium LED Light, 24 - 36 in$99.94Chewy Price$170.95List Price
- Eheim Jager Thermostat Aquarium Heater, 125-watt$25.99Chewy Price
- DealAqueon LED Aquarium Light Fixture, 30-in$85.99Chewy Price$96.99List Price
- DealAqueon Pro Aquarium Heater, 50 watt$44.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Current USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light, 36 - 48 in$196.20Chewy Price$219.00List Price
- Current USA Orbit Marine IC LED Reef Aquarium Lighting System, 36 - 48 in$217.57Chewy Price$249.95List Price
- Koval LED Aquarium Light, 36 - 43 in, 129 LED$72.27Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- DealZoo Med AquaEffects Model 2 LED Aquarium Light, 36-in$57.92Chewy Price$79.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater, Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
I purchased this to accent my existing light and WOW was I impressed. This fully brings out colors in my fish I have not seen before. The moonlight effect is a nice addition. The shipping was a different story. One of the major shipping agencies had my orders sit in Las Vegas for three days. I could have driven there and picked them up myself, three times over.
The blue light worked well for one week. After that you could not even tell it was on. The white light is fine but I already have a good light and mainly wanted the blue light. I bought two light sticks for a 55 gallon tank and only one light worked properly. I guess there is a 50/50 chance the light you purchase will work. I have only had both for a few weeks so still wondering if the same issue will happen with the other one
Works well and flexible options to install
Embarrassed to admit how long it took me to realize there are three settings for the switch, one side is blue only, the middle is off, and the other side is both white and blue
Love this light!
I've had this light about a week. Very easy to install. I have a 65 gallon tank, and I purchased this light in a pinch because it was affordable. Not the correct size, BUT I don't think it needs to be bigger. It lights up my 65 gallon tall beautifully. I love the blue "nightlight" option it has as well. If my opinion changes I will update my review if possible.
Rhe suction cups dont hold good anymore. It moves down to much:(
Ehhh lights. They worked well at first then after a few months the suction cups started slidinh down and almost everyday now i have to readjust the lights. Annoying but the light puts out good
This light is fantastic
I had gotten a Tetra stick for my 2.5 gallon nano salt tank and the macros were growing crazy so I purchased this one for my 20 gallon and it has added a good amount of light. It is still lite and out of the way making tank cleanings easier.
I love the choice of blue light only or blue and white together. I wish I would have bought two
Terrible lights put in the tank and didnt even last one day the white lights quit
Very nice bright white also has blue only for night.