Marshall Super Thru-Way Small Animal Tunnel Toy, 11.75-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- An excellent way to interact with your pet and satisfy their natural tunneling instinct
- Expandable plastic allows the tunnel to expand up to 15 feet and contract
- Encourages exercise and play in a fun design
- Clear material allows you to keep an eye on your pet even when they feel hidden
- Easily attaches to the Marshall Pop-N-Play Ferret Ball Pit Toy
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Marshall Pop-N-Play Ferret Ball Pit Toy, 10.5-in$21.60Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Living World Small Animal Tunnel, Color Varies, Large$10.90Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Ware Fun Tunnel Play Tube Small Animal Toy, Large$20.59Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Garden Variety Rocker Small Animal Toy$7.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Oxbow Play Table Small Animal Toy$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Kaytee Simple Sleeper Small Animal Play Tunnel, Assorted Colors, 15.5-in$6.03Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Timothy Star Dish Small Animal Toy$4.99Chewy Price
- Exotic Nutrition Push & Play Small Animal Toy$5.89Chewy Price
- Kaytee Mini Run-About 5" Mouse & Hamster Exercise Ball, Moon Glow$8.99Chewy Price$9.64List Price
- Kaytee Bunny Bites Carrot Shaped Small Pet Chew Toy, 4 count$3.23Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Oxbow Deluxe Vine Ball Small Animal Chew Toy$9.17Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Hay Bundles Small Animal Chew Toy, 2 count$3.59Chewy Price$4.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Ferret||Ferret, Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla||Ferret, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Rat||Ferret, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig, Rat||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat|
|Toy Type||Tunnels||Tunnels||Tunnels||Tunnels||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
87 Customer Reviews
They love it!
Got this for our two little babies and they absolutely love it. They have chewed a few holes in it already so I don't think it will be a long lasting toy (and they only play with it when they're out of their cage with supervision) but it's still a blast to watch them have so much fun.
So much fun
I couldn't be happier with this purchase. I have 8 ferrets and they absolutely adore this tunnel. They love running through it, hopping over it, and watching them all interact with each other playing with this is just so entertaining. I need a few more for sure. They started wagging their tails like puppies, (I've seen them do so in videos) and now mine do it too! I love them, the joy this toy brings this home is beyond satisfying.
It is okay
The quality and durable of this tube is awesome. However, the tube itself doesn’t stay stretched. No matter how many times I have pulled this tunnel to its full length it just ravels back up again. My ferrets do love to play will the tunnel. It also makes a crinkle noise when my ferrets run through it which makes them go crazy.
Not meant as a stand alone toy!
These tubes are great and our 6 ferrets love them!!!! I see a lot of reviews about shrinking and I don’t know why the description doesn’t specify these are not meant to be stand alone toys. You either need to rig something up (recycle your chewy box and use that!!!) or we purchase pipe clamps (U-clamp) and run them along the walls and throughout their playroom!
Tunnel has changed and not for the better
Like others have said, when you take the tunnel out and stretch it, it shrinks back again. I had my son help me stretch and twist the tunnel hoping that would help. I stretched the tunnel across the floor with bricks holding it at each end and left it for a few days. I took it outside and stretched the tunnel in the summer sun hoping the heat would help, waiting until it was cool again before picking it up. Alas, I STILL had to use zip ties to attach the tunnel to the ferrets' play pen because it would NOT stop shrinking back down to about 2-3 feet. My ferrets loved their old tunnel, which lasted for years (including being washed many times). Now I'm now looking for alternatives because this newer version of a tunnel is just not an option.
First the smell is horrific, and I cannot do anything to remove the smell. Second, it will not stay open, it keeps collapsing. We tried stretching it out, but does stay and collapses.
it’s okay, just a few annoying things
My ferrets do enjoy this, but it stunk HEAVILY of plastic & still does up close over 3 weeks later. It also doesn’t stay expanded as hard as you try. It coils up from being in the box.
Do not buy this product
It is 15 ft if you play with it like A slinky but that just it it’ll stretch out then shrink back up to a very small size not worth the money
Pretty expensive for a toy that my ferrets destroyed within 2 weeks. The plastic tears easily.
Does not work as shown in picture!
When you put the tube out on the floor it instantly contracts down to about 12 inches. For the life of me I could not get this tube to stretch out and form a full tunnel. I tried taping the ends to the floor, and wedging it behind a shelf to hold it in place, and nothing worked. When my ferrets try to play in it it jars loose from whatever I used to hold it in place, and just contracted back down again to something too short for them to play in. I've purchased other ferret and cat tubes that will expand and hold in place to form proper tunnels, so I suggest buying those instead.