Master Equipment Bone Shape Folding Dog Grooming Table
About This Item
- Built to meet the standards set by the Professional Pet Groomers and Stylists Alliance.
- Includes a 36-inch grooming arm and grooming leash.
- Tapered sides allow you the freedom to groom closer to your pet than traditional tables.
- Constructed with 1-inch thick steel legs for stability and durability.
- Tabletop is covered with a non-slip rubber surface for your pup’s safety.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Shernbao Steel Dog Grooming Slip Rope, 31.1-in, Green$12.45Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club Electric Motor Z-Lift Professional Grooming Table, 36-in$499.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club Diameter Rotating Grooming Table, Small, Black$72.62Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Shernbao FT-831 Air Lift Round Dog Grooming Table, Pink$376.94Chewy Price
- Shernbao NL-LG20 Nylon Dog Grooming Loops, Orange$7.50Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club Hydraulic Z-Lift Professional Grooming Table, 36-in$398.00Chewy Price$489.99List Price
- Go Pet Club Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Pet Grooming Table, Blue, Large$139.99Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Travel Dog Bag, Black Logo$43.61Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- The Absorber MAX Pet Towel, Lilac$31.69Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Ortho Mat Orthopedic Groomer's Mat, 14 x 21-in$25.00Chewy Price
- Shernbao Thick Steel Dog Grooming Slip Rope, 35-in, Purple$12.91Chewy Price
- Shernbao Full Steel Loop Dog Grooming Rope, Red$15.12Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Bone grooming table
The table is sound structurally. The holding arm is weak and poorly curved making me have to spend another 69 dollars for a 90° arm that has more length for a 24" dog, so this means the arm is also short. The so called rubber is a hard plastic which is very slippery surface for larger breed dogs that will typically jump up to get on the table. So to off set this issue I have a towel to cover the surface and have to ramp train the dog, for will which it will cost another 30 to 40 dollars or you will have to hoist up the larger breed dogs. If the company made changes to these identified short falls and made the legs adjustable for a shorter person this would be a top of the line product