Master Grooming Tools Double Flexible Dog & Cat Slicker Brush
About This Item
- Unique flexible double brush head conforms to your pet’s contours to prevent hand strain.
- Great for pet parents with carpal tunnel syndrome or arthritis to make daily grooming more comfortable.
- Stainless steel pins work to gently remove mats and are cushioned for added safety.
- Bristles are tough enough to stand up to all coat types, yet soft enough to ensure a comfy grooming session.
- Works for cats and dogs alike, and is available in soft, hard and extra-firm bristles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Master Grooming Tools Universal Slicker Pet Brush, Small$10.89Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Bristle Paddle Pet Brush$14.99Chewy Price
- Pet Republique Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush$11.59Chewy Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Triangle Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- Pet Republique Dog & Cat Undercoat Rake$8.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Double Row Pet Rake$13.99Chewy Price
- DealBabyliss Pro Pet Flex Slicker Pet Brush, Small$15.99Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Soft Slicker Pet Brush, Medium$10.51Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Shernbao Dog Grooming Slicker Brush, Large$13.99Chewy Price
- ConairPROPET Pet-It Boar Bristle Brush$6.79Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Hertzko Self-Cleaning Dog & Cat Deshedding Tool$24.99Chewy Price$45.98List Price
- Stazko Anti-Static & Dematting Conditioning Dog & Cat Spray, 32-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$34.00List Price$19.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Rubber|
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||—||—||Groomer Accessory||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
It seemed like it would be ok. I don’t know if it’s exactly “soft” because my dog seemed to be a little more bothered when I brushed him. My main problem is the brush head came apart from the handle
Very nice brush but not for my little 7 and a half pound multipoo! It would be great for a bit larger dog!
Not quite what I was hoping for!
I should have stayed with the tried and true. The tines on this brush are a little too fine for what I wanted although it is well made!
Great For Goldendoodles
I have a labradoodle and she got matted a lot I bought this brush and I started brushing her every other day. My groomer told me what a difference no more matting.
This grooming tool works pretty good I think. Helps get through my Golden Doodle’s curly hair.
Great brush for long coated dogs
Since this brush is flexible it does a better job getting out tangles without pulling your dog’s hair out.