Master Grooming Tools Ergon Double Row Undercoat Pet Rake
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A double layer of pins offers a variety of sizes that best pull out loose hair.
- Quickly remove undercoat and dead hair from your canine companion’s coat.
- Hardened steel teeth gently yet effectively glide through a pet’s fur.
- The angled handle comes with a double molded, ribbed rubber grip that helps to reduce hand fatigue.
- Gentle cushioning and non-slip reassurance allow for greater control even if your hands are wet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CHI Shedding Rake & Blade Dog Grooming Tool$17.99Chewy Price
- Evolution Shed Magic De-Shedding Dog Grooming Tool, Small$19.49Chewy Price
- Pet Republique Dog & Cat Undercoat Rake$8.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Kenchii Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Small$23.85Chewy Price$24.00List Price
- Perfect Coat Professional Dog Deshedder, Small$25.99Chewy Price$26.59List Price
- Pet Magasin Professional Thinning Scissors with Toothed Blade$11.49Chewy Price$15.44List Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Carding Pet Comb$12.99Chewy Price
- Evolution Self-Cleaning Dog Slicker Brush, Medium-Large$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Soft Slicker Pet Brush, Small$9.44Chewy Price$10.89List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Pet Dematting Tool, 6 Blade$14.81Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Safari Double Row Rotating Pins Undercoat Rake Dog Grooming Tool$15.99Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Self-Cleaning Slicker Pet Brush, Large$16.65Chewy Price$17.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Rubber||Silicone, Plastic||Steel, Metal||Plastic|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||N/A||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Excellent, gentle tool
This tool really helps get the loose undercoat hair out. I've had great results using it on my short-haired cats. They love it. It's gentle.
If you have a long haired dog......
I have long haired German Shepherd, this is the only brush that does the job......Be careful there are a lot of look alike's, this is the one that works.
The rake is stronger than the old one I have been using. I have to be careful not to push too hard. The golden should love to be brushed..