Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Undercoat Pet Rake
About This Item
- Quickly remove undercoat and dead hair from your canine companion’s coat.
- Hardened steel teeth gently yet effectively pull out loose hair.
- Features a wide girth and contoured shape to relieve muscle tension and reduce strain.
- The ergonomic handle comes with a double molded, ribbed rubber grip.
- Gentle cushioning and non-slip reassurance allow for greater control even if your hands are wet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Master Grooming Tools Single Flexible Slicker Pet Brush$15.23Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Pet Life Concepto Modern Bristle Grooming Dog & Cat Deshedder Comb, Green$21.84Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Four Paws Magic Coat 2-in-1 Quick Shed Dog Grooming Tool$21.19Chewy Price
- Warren London Long Hair Deshedding Dog Brush, Medium$17.99Chewy Price
- Andis Dematting Rake, Green/White$15.51Chewy Price$17.55List Price
- Warren London Short Hair Deshedding Dog Brush, Medium$17.99Chewy Price
- Andis Dematting Tool, Green/White$17.55Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Dog Mat & Tangle Splitter$10.10Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Andis Deshedding Dog Tool$30.02Chewy Price
- Burt's Bees Palm Bristle Brush$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- CHI Soft Pivoting Slicker Dog Brush, Large Size$17.49Chewy Price
- Hertzko Self-Cleaning Dog & Cat Deshedding Tool$29.98Chewy Price$45.98List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Plastic||Rubber||Silicone, Plastic|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
I got this to replace an older rake. An essential tool for longhaired dogs with undercoat. Works as expected.
Not recommended - Dog grooming pet rake
My current pet rake was at least 25 years old & the handle had been chewed on by a puppy so I thought this product would be a great replacement & that it was treated for hair to clean off easily sounded good. The handle is nice, but the easy clean treatment apparently keeps this from doing what it should. I can use this new rake for a long period of time, getting very little fur off, then use my old rake & get lots of fur off on the first pass.
undercoat pet rake
My 11yr old adopted cat has semi long hair. Before she was really shedding and this rake has reduced it quite a bit and her intense grooming has improved.
This is a great little tool. The cats love it and it is very easy to use. You don’t have to press hard and the fur comes right out.
Use this rake constantly for our labradors. Takes out the coat without harming skin. Dogs eagerly jump onto grooming table to get their grooming. We now have 2 of these.
Should be for medium length hair
I have a Pyredoodle with long thick hair. This brush is better suited for hair not so thick or long.