The Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Undercoat Pet Rake offers a paw-sitively comfortable combing experience. Using hardened steel teeth, this rake is designed to quickly and efficiently remove undercoat and loose, dead hair from your furry friend. This tool features a wide girth, contoured shape and ergonomic handle to reduce muscle tension and relieve hand fatigue when raking. The ribbed rubber grip and gentle cushioning provide non-slip reassurance so you have greater control when grooming.
- Quickly remove undercoat and dead hair from your canine companion’s coat.
- Hardened steel teeth gently yet effectively pull out loose hair.
- Features a wide girth and contoured shape to relieve muscle tension and reduce strain.
- The ergonomic handle comes with a double molded, ribbed rubber grip.
- Gentle cushioning and non-slip reassurance allow for greater control even if your hands are wet.
See all items by Master Grooming Tools
x 1.5 inches
Small Pet Type
Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Ferret, Mouse, Rat, Degu, Hedgehog, Sugar Glider