Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Slicker Pet Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This lightweight yet durable design can work through even the toughest of coats.
- Features ergonomic handles that fit comfortably in your hand for overall less fatigue and strain.
- Double-coated rubber provides ideal control when grooming.
- Use this brush before bathing a pet as a prep to gently remove and tangles.
- Paw-fect for brush-outs as well as mat and undercoat removal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Master Grooming Tools Self-Cleaning Slicker Pet Brush, Large$16.44Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- Dakpets Slicker Brush for Dogs & Cats$7.84Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Dog & Cat Grooming Brush, Green$12.99Chewy Price
- Bass Brushes Shine & Condition Soft Bristle Pet Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, 2 count$17.98Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Soft Slicker Pet Brush, Small$9.44Chewy Price$10.89List Price
- Bass Brushes The Hybrid Pet Groomer Paddle Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, Medium, 2 count$30.50Chewy Price$33.90List Price
- Pet Republique Dog & Cat Undercoat Rake$8.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Ozark Pet Dog & Cat Grooming Kit, Blue, Small$11.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Long Pin Slicker Pet Brush, Small$12.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Silicone, Plastic||Steel, Metal||Rubber|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||N/A|
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Babygirl, my fur baby totally loves her new brush!! She constantly is waiting me to brush her, she knows exactly where I keep it n she will give me the funnest and cutist faces when she wanted it n boy it Really pulls the loose fur out
I have been looking for a slicker brush that is small enough and soft enough for my very spoiled and sensitive Miniature Schnauzer. This is it! She does not fight me when I use this brush but it is still stiff enough to keep her coat great. I like the size because I can easily brush inside her legs, under her chin, and her face. I am going to order another with my next auto ship as a backup.
Nice and study brush. Our large cat likes being brushed with it, and it does bring up the fur. This isn't good for a smaller pet. The curve in the brush area does take a little getting used to. No regrets getting it.
I've used this slicker for a long time on my Giant Schnauzers and now Standard Poodles. Comfortable handle and grip. Gets the job done without tearing hair and making the dog twitchy. Great product.
Love this brush
I am so pleased with this brush it gets deep down in the undercoat and my cat s looks brilliant
Brush works well! I have a domestic shorthair cat and she loves it!
Love this slicker
I am a professional dog groomer and absolutely love this slicker. While it is double the price on this site than the one I used to be able to purchase it from I feel it is still worth it. I love the ergonomic handle. As a professional it helps reduce hand fatigue as I am fluff/line drying. It also is excellent for dematting. The pins hold up fairly well for the price point. This slicker in my opinion is much better than some popular ones that are 5 times the price. I always get the medium size because I feel it is the best for most dogs and the easiest on my hands. I prefer the harder one to the soft one for mat removal.
I ordered a small slicker because my pet is small and so is my hand. The handle is heavy, awkward and difficult to hold. The handle is at an awkward angle to the slicker head so using it strains my hand. I would not recommend this product.
Phoebe likes it.
Phoebe got tired of the Furminator for some reason, so I tried this, and she seems to like it. Her fur is absurdly soft, and fairly long, but straight. I didn’t give it 5 stars because it’s nudgy to clean.
Warning label on packaging.
Very attractive item. Liked both the look and feel of it. However, I would not knowingly expose my puppy to a product bearing a "Cancer Warning."