Mazuri Locu (Low Copper) Sheep Food, 50-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Low-copper food for sheep with sensitivities.
- Specially formulated with flaxseed, a source of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Ensures proper nutrition and complements normal roughage intake.
- Promotes healthy rumen fermentation with a high level of fermentable fibers and sugar.
- May assist in proper mineral metabolism by reducing and controlling phosphorus formulation.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kalmbach Feeds Start Right Preconditioner Cattle Feed, 50-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Scratch & Peck Feeds Organic Mini Pig Adult Feed, 25-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hudson Feeds Duck Grower & Finisher 16% Complete Plain Turkey Food, 50-lb bag$37.61Chewy Price$35.73Autoship Price
- Hudson Feeds Poultry Feeds 25% Turkey Starter-Grower Turkey Food, 50-lb bag$41.57Chewy Price$39.49Autoship Price
- Mazuri Alpaca Care Crumbles Alpaca Food, 40-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Mazuri Alpaca Care Jumbo Pellets Alpaca Food, 40-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Scratch & Peck Feeds Organic Mini Pig Young Feed, 25-lb bag$51.99Chewy Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds Family Fixin's Non-GMO Sow Pellet Pig Feed, 50-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds Concentrate Crumbles Llama & Alpaca Food, 50-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds Start Right Lamb Creep Young Sheep Feed, 50-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds Family Fixin's Sow Pellet Pig Feed, 50-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Family Fresh Nutrition Organic Egg Layer Pellets Chicken Food, 40-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Food Form||Dry Food||Feed||Feed||Feed||Feed|
|Top Ingredients||Ground Soybean Hulls, Ground Oats, Dried Beet Pulp...||Wheat Middlings, Corn, Soybean Meal...||Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls, Corn...||Wheat Middlings, Corn, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal...||Cracked Corn, Oats, Soybean Meal...|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Great Sheep Feed
I got this feed for my 12 year old pet ram who had lost weight and sometimes wouldn't eat the hay I gave him. He immediately recognized the Mazuri as food, is consuming it enthusiastically and is already less skinny. The other sheep like it as well and I use it as a treat when shearing or hoof trimming. I like that it is specially formulated for sheep and is low in Copper.