Mazuri Small Bird Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- No need to provide your pet with extra vitamin and mineral supplements because this food offers complete nutrition.
- The variety of particle sizes promote healthy foraging behavior.
- Mazuri is better than seeds as it produces less waste.
- Free of artificial colors and flavors.
- Made with flaxseed for a healthy dose of omega-3 fatty acids.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBird Street Bistro Hearty Veggies Bird Food, 12-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price
- DealZuPreem PastaBlend Daily Large Bird Food, 3-lb$17.91Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.01Autoship Price
- DealLafeber Sunny Orchard Nutri-Berries Parrot Food, 14-lb tub$115.00Chewy Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Variety Mix Canary & Finch Food, 2-lb bag, bundle of 2$13.28Chewy Price$13.98List Price$12.62Autoship Price
- DealLafeber Premium Daily Diet Macaw & Cockatoo Food, 5-lb tub$29.99Chewy Price
- DealWhite Mill PURE Parakeet Food, 1.6-lb bag$6.39Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.07Autoship Price
- DealLafeber Classic Nutri-Berries Conure Food, 10-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price
- DealLafeber Classic Nutri-Berries Parakeet Food, 10-oz bag$9.49Chewy Price
- DealZuPreem Sensible Seed Parrot & Conure Bird Food, 2-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Brown's Encore Gourmet Foraging Feast Parrot & Conure Food, 4-lb$17.90Chewy Price$22.99List Price$17.00Autoship Price
- DealLafeber Classic Nutri-Berries Parrot Food, 10-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price
- DealLafeber El Paso Nutri-Berries Parrot Food, 14-lb tub$115.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Soybean Meal...||Organic Alfalfa, Organic Hulled Millet, Organic Barley...||Ground Wheat, Ground Corn, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Bird Type||Cockatiel, Conure, Lovebird, Quaker||Parakeet, Canary, Cockatiel, Conure, Finch, Lovebird, Parrotlet||Conure, African Grey, Amazon...||Hookbill, Budgie, Cockatiel...||Macaw, Parrot, Parakeet...|
|Food Form||Feed, Dry Food||Birdseed||Pellets||Pellets||Powder|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||Organic, Non-GMO||—|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||—||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
First time user
Shipment was fast and prepared very good. I’m happy
small bird food
Elvis loves his new food I alternate it with his other food
I'm so glad your carrying larger bags of Mazuri Pellets. I've used Mazuri Pellets to feed my 400+ birds for over 12 years. I have not found a better pellet any where and I love they do not use colors in their pellets.
I could not find small bags in my area so I ordered a large one it saved money and did not have to pay shipping but my bird thinks I am crazy I have only one bird and 25 pounds of food
This is a great food. All my smaller birds enjoy eating this Mazuri small pelleted food and it is a healthy food for them.
birds love it!
My conures tend to be a little picky sometimes so I was worried they wouldn’t touch these pellets, turns out the love them!!! They love soaking them in water and having what I call pellet soup lol!
Mostly received powder
There waa so much delivery damage to the food that the small pieces of bird food were mostly powder before I ever received it.
Love it, very tasty
When I first started offering this food to my gcc, I couldn't believe how much she likes it. She went from hardly eating any pellets to being excited when I feed her. She loves the different sizes of pellets because she can forage in her bowl.
Transition pet food
I bought this product not in chewy but a different store, I never heard of this brand but I gave it a try and my bird likes it. My bird is more used to a seed diet but because i noticed he has malnutrition and his vet noticed he was underweight too so this food is good for getting more nutrition for your bird than seed diets. The price and amount is a average value for me.
Not their favorite
My 2 cockatiels weren't really interested in this food. We try to give them a variety and this is the second time we've tried them on this but they mostly eat around it