Your neighing neighbor is going to love the ingredients used to make Medalist Sprout Pellets Complete Horse Feed! It doesn’t get much better than barley sprouts, alfalfa, oat hay and Timothy grass. The barley sprouts are a farmed feed that is processed into cubes within a day of harvest. And with 50% more energy than alfalfa hay, these pellets have vet-recommended optimal protein. It may even help reduce the risk of colic and founder because the barley sprout causes the energy sources to slowly release for easy digestion.
- The guaranteed analysis of optimal nutrient levels helps give the feed the right balance.
- The production process uses less water than traditional farming, so it’s more sustainable.
- No need to supplement with oats or other feed—this formula has everything your horses need!
- Sprout pellets blend the stem and alfalfa leaves together.
- Contains vet-recommended optimal protein.
See all items by Medalist
Dried Barley Sprouts, 3 Way Oat Hay, Alfalfa Hay, Timothy Grass.
|Crude Protein||12.0% min|
|Crude Fat||2.5% min|
|Crude Fiber||28.0% max|