Mendota Products Large Snap Checkered Rope Dog Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from a waterproof, vibrant, long lasting and machine washable polypropylene rope.
- Soft on the hands with a “broken in” feel that’s easy to use and pliable enough to roll up.
- Accented with heavy-duty metal hardware and oil-tanned leather splices at the handle and base.
- Perfect for everyday walking, exercise or field use with a durable and lasting British-style design.
- 1/2-inch leash is handmade in the USA for dogs weighing 50 to 250 pounds; matching collars available.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mendota Products Large Snap Confetti Rope Dog Leash, Night Viz Black, 4-ft long, 1/2-in wide$24.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Mendota Products Large Snap Striped Rope Dog Leash, Taffy, 4-ft long, 1/2-in wide$19.80Chewy Price$20.49List Price
- Hurtta Casual Rope Reflective Dog Leash, Lingon/River, 6-ft long, 1/3-in wide$28.55Chewy Price$31.50List Price
- Found My Animal Adjustable Rope Dog Leash, Black, 7-ft, Large$54.00Chewy Price
- CollarDirect Rolled Leather Dog Slip Lead, Brown, Large: 6-ft long, 3/8-in wide$28.03Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Tuff Mutt Rope Dog Leash, Gray$21.97Chewy Price$27.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polypropylene, Rope, Plastic||Polypropylene, Rope, Plastic||Polypropylene, Rope, Plastic||Polypropylene, Rope, Plastic||Polypropylene, Rope, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Waterproof||Waterproof||Waterproof||Waterproof||Waterproof|
|Closure Type||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap|
|Leash Length||4 feet||4 feet||4 feet||4 feet||4 feet|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
So cute and strong
Very cute and strong and well made rope lease. Great selection of colors. Perfect long length.
Light and fraying
I have a different brand rope leash that is very heavy, durable, and tightly woven. I assumed this one would be similar, and i needed a shorter one which the other brand doesn't make. However, this one is very lightweight and began fraying the first time I used it. The polypro threads started coming out very easily- my dog hasn't even attempted to play with it but it still frays a bit more every time I use it. It seems relatively strong and has stood up to my 35lb heeler mix for the first couple weeks, but I usually choose the other leash even though it's longer just because it feels sturdier and heavier in my hands. I have a feeling this one will come apart and be ugly quickly which makes me question the eventual integrity of the weave.
Price and product
Great product for the price. Not too expensive like other companies.
I have only had this leash a short time, but it is strong and easy to hold. Seems to fit my purposes.
Nice heavy leash/lead
I love the feel and weight of this leash especially if I wear gloves. I bought a color matching martingale dog collar too. My dog is looking sharp on our walks.
I like the length of this leash because it gives me better control of her on walks through the woods. It is also sturdier than the flat, thin leashes.
Nice & sturdy leash
I like this leash because it feels very sturdy but yet light to hold in my hands.
Nicest leash I have ever purchased!
I am very happy with the weight and quality of this leash. It should hold up for a good, long time!
Round shape fits hand well. This Four foot leash is perfect for small and mid sized dogs. The only leash we use.
good looking leash
nice length, not too long keeps dog closer to you, and feels good in my hand. I put my hand through the loop and hang onto the leather patch. Nice feel.