Mendota Products Trainer Check Cord Rope Dog Lead
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Allows you to gradually give your dog more space while maintaining control. Choose 30 or 50 feet.
- The professional’s choice for training to come on command and retrieving to hand.
- Made from a waterproof, long lasting and multi-filament polypropylene rope.
- Gentle on hands and UV coated to protect against decay and fading. Machine washable.
- Handmade in the USA with a 3/8-inch diameter and oil-tanned leather splice.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPetSafe Cotton Dog Training Lead, Black, 30-ft long, 5/8-in wide$22.99Chewy Price
- DealDowntown Pet Supply Training Dog Lead, Orange, 50-ft$13.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- DealIntelliLeash Intelli-Stayk Surface-Lock Dog Tie-Out Stake, Standard$19.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Easy Grip Spiral Stake, 18-in$7.82Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Tie Out Cable, Large, 30-ft$13.45Chewy Price$15.90List Price
- DealTuff Mutt Dual Handle Rope Dog Leash, Gray$25.97Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- DealHarness Lead Polyester No Pull Dog Harness, Black, Medium/Large$26.43Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- DealFrisco Easy Grip Stake with Tie Out Cable, Large, 15-ft$10.76Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Tie Out Cable, X-Large, 20-ft$18.72Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polypropylene, Rope, Plastic||Polypropylene, Rope, Plastic||Polypropylene, Rope, Plastic||Polypropylene, Rope, Plastic||Polypropylene, Rope, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Training, Waterproof||Training, Waterproof||Training, Waterproof||Waterproof||Waterproof|
|Closure Type||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap|
|Leash Length||30 feet||20 feet||30 feet||6 feet||6 feet|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
275 Customer Reviews
Clip came apart walking a 27lb puppy. Neither piece is broken. I have attached a picture. I am glad I was walking him at our home and he didnt realize he was loose because he is a runner!
A heavy duty tie
I don't have a yard, and my dog loves to run in circles, so I got this with the hope that I could use it as a long lead in the park when she wants to play. The clip and leather wrap are a bit heavy, which seems to frustrate her when I clip it to her harness (she's only 7 lbs). The rope itself seems very study! I cut it down to 25 feet, as 50 feet was unwieldy, and melted the edges over fire to keep it from unraveling. But even with her chewing the rope, I think it'll last. I wish there was a smaller option (both in clip size and rope thickness), but it does the job I need it to do.
Now I can swim again
Works well so far. Bought this to let my 2 yr old Golden back in the lake after taking off last time chasing a duck. Team effort by neighborhood to rescue her. This gives me peace of mind and she’s so happy to be back out in the water. Murphie girl says thank you Chewy ( as always).
Being without a fenced in yard with a dog who's still not 100 percent with recall, this is an amazing tool to have! I've had mine for over a year now and no complaints from me. It's serves it's purpose for us time and time again.
Born to be wild...almost!!
No fenced yard? A long line is the answer!! 50ft to retrieve or just have some privacy!!
The perfect thing
The training cord was the perfect thing for our new puppy. I have been using it as a lead and also to tie her out in the back yard. The 50 foot length gives her a lot of space to run and explore.
Long length leash
This leash is good to have when going to the beach or playball on the driveway when there are many distractions. The longer the leash is less chance the dog or pup will run freely from you.
I've had one of these ropes in regular use for more than 20 years, and it's still in good shape. It's best use is for long, wet, walks and recall training. Easy on your hands, waterproof, and not likely to be chewed (3 dogs have not been inclined, so far). Highly recommended.
Exactly as described. Good product!!! Works well for my two dogs. They are now running around the back yard thanks to this rope!!
Great for homes without a fence!
I use this everyday to let my dog run around outside. We don't have a fence and with a high energy breed we found this was a serious issue. Luckily this came in clutch! One Youtube video on how to tie a sturdy knot later and my dog has had basically full access to our yard and we couldn't be happier! She uses this everyday for weeks now and there's no signs of wear- despite her (very) strong pulling when she sees a squirrel!