Meowijuana Catnip Spray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Made from essential oil extracted from premium catnip buds and purified water, this spray is as clean and safe as it is righteous.
- Convenient spray helps you make old toys brand new, beds more relaxing, or training more tubular—however you choose to spray, your kitty will thank you!
- Catnip is collected only at the highest point of its essential oil production for the ultimate, fragrant experience for your cat.
- 100% organic catnip grown right here in the US, so you can feel good about sprinkling these buds in your own home, or purr-haps in the cat tree.
- Catnip makes a gnarly gift for felines of any age or size—yes, even your senior can let loose sometimes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Catnip Oil and Water.||Catnip Oil.||Distilled Water, Catnip Oil||N/A||Catnip Oil, Honeysuckle Oil, Distilled Water.|
|Food Flavor||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Spray Millet||Treats||Treats|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
72 Customer Reviews
I purchased a couple of high end 'cat shelves' for our crew. Our cats have not had any interest in checking them out!!! I saw this spray, and figured it was worth a try. One spritz of this catnip spray, and our cats are all over these shelves now. They have each come by to check them out. And, 2 of our cats have even taken naps on them now as well! Great save for not regretting the time and money that went into the shelf purchase and installation. Thanks Meowijuana
did not do the trick
I have tried spraying his on some of my cats toys to reinvigorate his interest and this does nothing at all. In fact he seems to be less interested in his once otherwise favorite toys than before.
waist of money
It's expensive and it doesn't work. I have 2 cats a little under 3 years old. They like real catnip but I thought this may be a better option, less messy. I also bought another bottle of spray catnip Kong Naturals catnip spray. My kitties hated both of them! I wasn't thoughtful enough to try it first on a paper towel so I sprayed it on some of their toys and I had to throw the toys away! One of my cats just hissed at it and jumped away as the other one tried to cover it up and walked away. I'm not sure what stuff they put in those bottles but like I said my fur babies hated it!
An expensive joke
Perhaps this works for humor, but it offers nothing else. Just like with the alternative Meowijuana honey suckle version of this spray, which I was also stupid enough to buy, my cats, and I have 7 of them, do not react to this whatsoever. I understand that some cats lack the catnip gene; however, all of my feline band do react with varying degrees to the real catnip stuff. Just not to this. It's a real waste of money in my opinion. The bottle is cute, but I would never by this again.
Hurray, it works!
The spray seems to work well. Just a few spritzes and my cat perks up, rubbing and rolling where I sprayed. It did not stain, I can't smell it but my cat does!
My cats love this stuff!
As soon as I spray this catnip, my 2 cats come running! They love it and try to lick it off of their bed or wherever else I spray it (cat tree etc.). I highly recommend this catnip spray.
Don't waste your money
Doesn't work at all as well as the Actual catnip. I have 10 cats, they pretty much Ignore it, just sprayed all their toys & scatchers-All pretty much ignoring it. Don't waste your money, buy the Actual catnip.
Catnip becomes a catnap for Buster!
Buster loved his banana & birdie after I sprayed the catnip on them. He ended up resting his head on them and fell asleep!
A friend recommended this, said her cats are crazy for it. Banjo could care less. I guess it's hit or miss.
Meh not meow
My cat is indifferent to it. He loves catnip but this stuff, not so much.