Best Pet Supplies Catify Slope Catnip Scratcher Cat Toy, 2 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comes in a pack of 2 scratchers—for twice the fun or a 2-cat family!
- Hardened corrugated cardboard withstands daily use.
- Satisfies your cat’s natural instincts to scratch, working to spare the furniture!
- Comes with catnip! Just sprinkle some on and watch the satisfying scratching begin.
- Made using 100% non-toxic recyclable materials to keep the environment and kitty safe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Refillable Catnip Cat Toy, Brown Squirrel$5.09Chewy Price
- DealBest Pet Supplies Catify Wide Cat Scratcher Pad Refills, 3 count$19.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- DealFrisco Double-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2 count$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- DealTurbo Track Ball & Scratch Pad Cat Toy with Catnip$43.49Chewy Price
- DealImperial Cat Dachshund Cat Scratching Board, Large, Black$29.99Chewy Price
- DealSmartyKat Super Scratcher Cat Toy, 4 count$19.57Chewy Price$27.33List Price
- DealPetlinks Scratch & Play Mat Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$19.66Chewy Price$26.29List Price
- DealFurHaven Busy Box Corrugated Round Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealPetlinks Scratcher's Choice Perch Hammock Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$28.99Chewy Price$32.26List Price
- Imperial Cat Scratch'n Pad Cat Scratcher, Grand, 2 count$19.98Chewy Price
- DealSmartyKat Clever Claws Triple Panel Folded Hanging Cat Scratch Mat$14.80Chewy Price
- DealSmartyKat Super Scratcher+ with Catnip Cat Scratcher, Wide$9.47Chewy Price$18.79List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||—||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Type||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers||Scratchers|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
Great Scratch Pad - 4-1/2 Stars
My cat loves this! Scratches away, especially if I add catnip to it. The only thing is that this works better on a carpeted floor because it slides all over my wood and tile floors. I'm trying to figure out a way to secure it to the floor - possibly strong double-sided tape would work.
Best cat scratchers for the price. I love that 2 come in a pkg and that hold up with my 15 pound cat jumping and playing on them. They also last much longer than other cardboard scratchers.
Seems to help protect couch corners
These 2 scratchers seem to be helping protect couch corners from my crazy cat with claws. I would have given 5 stars but they were just a little confusing to put together and a little light weight for my 13 pound Hammy. Since the cardboard is NOT reversible like other scratches they will need replacement sooner. Otherwise these things sit at the corners he likes to shred the most and seem to be helping.
Just as pictured
Easy to fold together and more durable than they look
Cats love them!
All three cats really like these. Why they like to stand at the top and claw downward is beyond me but they seem to prefer it that way. The scratchers seem very sturdy.
Great idea, not great execution
The idea of being able to easily assemble a cat scratcher is great. But it is so easy to collapse and my cats use it and it leaves the tiny pieces ALL OVER.
My kitties love it for scratching and I love it because it can stand upright against the edge of the couch, protecting it but also giving a scratch surface.
I WISH THESE WERE LESS EXPENSIVE. OTHERWISE, THEY'RE GREAT!
I wish I'd discovered these years ago, before my cats destroyed my carpet. I have 4 cats and I usually have at least 6 of the scratching ramps scattered through the house. (I place most of them in areas where they used to claw the old carpet.) I recommend getting at least one per cat, as the cats tend to "Bogart" their favorite ramp. When they aren't clawing the ramps, they often stretch out on them for hours. They do not last indefinitely, though. So I find myself replacing them fairly often. However, even that process is okay, since they are made out of 100% recyclable cardboard. And they arrive flat, so packaging is minimized. (We recycle whatever we can.) They come with little packets of catnip. The cats love the catnip but I don't think it's mission critical to use it. I've sent these to cat-loving family and friends, and the success rate is nearly 100%. Cats can be so picky with scratching posts, so your cats may not appreciate these as much as my cats do.
Cat digs it
Cat loves it. Easy to set up. Small enough to go just about anywhere.
after trying out many different types of scratchers over the years i have found my many cats prefer the ones on a slope like this one. i ordered these through Chewy because the others i had been purchasing (Kong) were out of stock. well i found out my cats LOVE these even more — i think it is because the angle is a little less steep. they hang out on them, sleep on them, and, oh yeah, scratch on them! so, cat tested and approved!