Methocarbamol Compounded Chew for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
Methocarbamol is a muscle relaxant prescribed by your vet to treat acute inflammatory and traumatic conditions of skeletal muscles, as well as to reduce muscle spasms. Methocarbamol compounded chew is a brown to light brown elongated cylinder that is made specifically for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Cerenia (Maropitant Citrate) Tablets for Dogs, 60-mg, 4 tablets$32.55Chewy Price$30.92Autoship Price
- Vetoryl Capsules for Dogs, 5-mg, 30 capsules$53.00Chewy Price$50.35Autoship Price
- Osurnia Otic Gel for Dogs, 1-mL, 2 tubes$42.49Chewy Price$40.37Autoship Price
- Trilostane Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 35-mg, 15 Chews$35.25Chewy Price$33.49Autoship Price
- Potassium Citrate Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 200-mg, 30 Chews$36.87Chewy Price$35.03Autoship Price
- Azathioprine Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 2.5-mg/mL, 30 mL$49.95Chewy Price$47.45Autoship Price
- Fenbendazole Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 100-mg/mL, 30 mL$51.75Chewy Price$49.16Autoship Price
- Glipizide Compounded Transdermal for Cats, 5-mg/0.1 mL, 3 mL$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price