Methocarbamol Compounded Chew for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
Methocarbamol is a muscle relaxant prescribed by your vet to treat acute inflammatory and traumatic conditions of skeletal muscles, as well as to reduce muscle spasms. Methocarbamol compounded chew is a brown to light brown elongated cylinder that is made specifically for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetsulin Insulin U-40 for Dogs & Cats, 10-mL$63.49Chewy Price
- Vetoryl Capsules for Dogs, 5-mg, 30 capsules$53.00Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Tylan Soluble Powder, 100-g$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Trilostane Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 8-mg, 30 Chews$51.00Chewy Price$48.45Autoship Price
- Furosemide Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 100-mg, 30 Chews$42.80Chewy Price$40.66Autoship Price
- Silver Sulfadiazine Cream, 1%, 400-gm jar$55.99Chewy Price
- Selegiline HCl Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs and Cats, 5-mg/mL, 30 mL$57.00Chewy Price$54.15Autoship Price
- Azathioprine Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 2.5-mg/mL, 30 mL$49.95Chewy Price$47.45Autoship Price