Microbe-Lift Sabbactisun All-Natural Expellant Aquarium Bacterial Disease Water Conditioner, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Promotes a natural and protective environment, treating bacterial diseases including bulging eyes, dropsy, fin and tail rot, fungus, milky skin, mouth rot and raised scales.
- Treat your fish to a 100% natural plant and herbal formula.
- Encourages a speedy recovery by stimulating your fish’s immune system.
- This gentle formula is non-toxic to plants and animals.
- Each bottle can treat up to 1,182 gallons of water for 10 days.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ruby Reef Rally NANO Formula Aquarium Water Treatment, 8-oz bottle$7.80Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Ruby Reef Kick-Ich NANO Formula Aquarium Water Treatment, 8-oz bottle$7.22Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Microbe-Lift Xtreme Aquarium Water Treatment, 8-oz bottle$11.61Chewy Price$11.85List Price$11.03Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Betta H2O Conditioner, 0.5-oz$3.41Chewy Price$3.76List Price$3.24Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift Special Blend Salt & Fresh Water Eco System in a Bottle, 8.5-oz bottle$10.68Chewy Price$12.96List Price$10.15Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift Parazoryne Parastic Disease Water Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$19.59Chewy Price$22.95List Price$18.61Autoship Price
- Fritz FixIck Aquarium Water Treatment, 8-oz bottle$9.45Chewy Price$11.45List Price
- Fluval Total Protection Water Conditioner, 16.9-oz bottle$9.68Chewy Price$10.49List Price$9.20Autoship Price
- API Splendid Betta Complete Aquarium Water Conditioner, 1.25-oz bottle$5.10Chewy Price$5.39List Price$4.84Autoship Price
- API Stress Coat with Pump Aquarium Water Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$14.89Chewy Price$14.15Autoship Price
- Wardley Fresh & Salt Water Aquarium Conditioner, 4-oz bottle$1.95Chewy Price$2.97List Price$1.85Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||N/A, Koi & Pond Fish||N/A, Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater, Pond||Pond||Pond||Pond||Pond|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
I was using Koi RX & it did nothing to help my fish skin condition. I don’t have a hospital tank so have treat full pond. After 2 applications can already see a difference! Highly recommend
Cured my Oranda Goldfish Dropsy
I used this product along with Hex Guard fish medicated food and 1/4 teaspoon of Epsom salt per 10 gallons. Started treating my fish with Kanaplex but it didn't do much to help my fish. This all natural product started healing her right away. I did the full 10 day treatment. She had full blown dropsy with the scales sticking out and swollen. Her eyes were popped out real big. This cured all that. The whole regime with using this product daily for 10 days along with daily 30% water changes with API stress guard and the small dose of Epsom salt to her tank cured her of the dropsy. Her swelling started going down about the 4th day of treatment and was completely down by day 10. She is back to normal now. This product is amazing. I highly recommend and chewy got it to me fast.
safe family of products
i am using Microb-Lift Sabbactisun for my koi fish. it is safe to administer for the fish and the filter system. works well with the other Microbe-Lift products as well. i do recommend Sabbactisun.