MidWest Skudo Standard Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Snap-Lock Buckles for Quick Assembly.
- Vents for Circulation and Visibility.
- Durable, Easy to Clean Plastic.
- Convenient Carrying Handle.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Basic Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Black, Small/Medium, Teal Trim$19.98Chewy Price
- Petmate Sky Dog & Cat Kennel, Intermediate$132.99Chewy Price$144.99List Price
- MidWest Skudo Deluxe Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, 32-in$138.07Chewy Price$142.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 18-in$6.75Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Aspen Pet Dog & Cat Kennel, Color Varies$35.58Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- MidWest Spree Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, Red, 22-in$24.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fashion Plush Bolster Dog Crate Mat, Pink, 18-in$8.59Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Petmate Ultra Vari Dog & Cat Kennel, Taupe/Black, 36-in$134.39Chewy Price$211.99List Price
- MidWest iCrate Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, Blue, 24 inch$30.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Frisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 22 inch$27.89Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Firstrax Petnation Port-A-Crate E Series Double Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, 36 inch$95.39Chewy Price$105.99List Price
- Sport Pet Travel Kennel Dog Carrier, Medium$79.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Carry Handle, Water-resistant||Carry Handle, Water-resistant||—||Carry Handle||—|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic, Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic, Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
69 Customer Reviews
Great, clean & easy to assemble!
Our 2 Cairns love them! Sophie knows when we are getting ready to travel & she jumped right in & stayed for almost an hour!
The part of the door that is supposed to remain stationary, keeps falling out of the clasp. So the door just falls out. Not sure if something is broken or a piece missing, but it doesn't work.
I live in Louisiana, so my family has to evacuate often due to hurricanes and floods. When we got our new kitten, I needed something comfortable and safe for those long car rides during an evacuation. The first time we got it, our kitty climbed right in before I even got the door on. When it was was time for a vet visit, we got to test it out. Our last trip to the vet was very difficult, she cried the entire time. I was alone, so I had to drive and couldn’t comfort her. This time I brought my teenage daughter with us to help. Turns out it was the old crate she hated. She was in her new kennel this time, and didn’t meow in protest once during the whole trip. My teenage daughter was riding in the back seat with her, and on the way home, our kitty actually climbed in this kennel herself and went to sleep. As a reference, she is only 3 pounds right now, but there’s plenty of room for her to grow. It was easy to put together and felt very secure.
Midwest cheap plastic scrap
Cheap Plastic, nothing like my other carriers! None of the holes lined up and took a screw driver to pierce the holes. Pathetic and now of course it’s on sale. Midwest use to have good products. Disgusted, Waste of money. I don’t trust to put my 8lb. lil Rat Terrier in it.
My 13.5-lb pomeranian feels too heavy for it I feel like unless I support the underneath with my hand while carrying him the handle might give out He seems to kind of slide around in it too.
This kennel fell apart, the latches did not clip right and I was very dissapointed in it. we went to pick up our new puppu and she ened up on my lap and had to be in my bed at the motel. we had a 500 mile trip. it is not usedable. I hate giving bad reviews but this is really a bad buy.
I really like this kennel. It is well made and very sturdy. We went to pet stores and the kennels were not as sturdy or well-made as this one!! This is a great buy!!
my dog, my adult cats and all my kittens love this kennel. I leave it open so my kittens get used to a kennel....for now they like to play in it....fun to watch.
Dog and cat kennel
It's roomy he loves it because of the space, but a little flimsy I'm hoping it will hold up for travel. Right now I use it to take my cat to the vets. He's 10 to 11 lbs any thing over that weight I would be really nervous about using it.
Great lightweight crate
I needed something very lightweight and inexpensive for bringing a new puppy home with a long car ride. This was a great option. It's not as durable as some other more expensive crates, but it met our needs perfectly. Once our puppy outgrows, we'll probably donate to a shelter (or use it for a second puppy, LOL). I would recommend for infrequent use, short car rides, or for a small, lightweight dog.