MidWest Spree Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Suitable for tiny dogs, cats, small birds and other small animals.
- Perfect for trips to the vet, the park or your next camping trip.
- Available in three fun and fashionable colors, so you can choose the best style for your pet.
- Vents provide proper air circulation and visibility for your furry or feathery friend.
- Assemble the carrier in 4 easy steps, with no tools necessary.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Basic Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Black, Small/Medium, Gray Trim$15.63Chewy Price
- MidWest Skudo Standard Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, 22-in$29.99Chewy Price$31.82List Price
- Frisco Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, Almond & Black, Intermediate$95.50Chewy Price
- Petmate Vari Portable Dog & Cat Kennel, 19-in, Pearl Peacock/Black$39.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Two Door Top Load Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, Pink, 24-in$39.99Chewy Price
- Richell Traveler Dog & Cat Carrier, White & Beige, Medium$69.99Chewy Price$80.00List Price
- Aspen Pet Dog & Cat Kennel, Color Varies$35.58Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- Richell Foldable Dog & Cat Carrier, White & Beige, Small$150.00Chewy Price
- MidWest Skudo Deluxe Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, 27-in$86.64Chewy Price$95.99List Price
- Petmate Vari Dog & Cat Kennel, Small$49.95Chewy Price$66.99List Price
- Petmate Two Door Top Load Dog & Cat Kennel, Medium, Tan$49.00Chewy Price$66.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Carry Handle, Water-resistant||Carry Handle||Double Door, Carry Handle|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
609 Customer Reviews
This kennel is probably fine for toy breeds, but it is too small for my chihuahua puppy. He gets very excited when I come home and bumps his head quite a bit before I open the door. It is also super cheaply made. All the parts are plastic except for the door. There are no pins or anything really keeping the top from separating from the bottom except for some flimsy grooves. I can totally see an upset dog easily getting out.
Sturdy carrier, love the color
I ordered the green 2. Largest carrier for my cat (s). This is actually the second one I ordered, because family borrowed my first one and could not part with it. I love the easy assemble and vibrant color. Its very easy to clean. The door opens and shuts without problem, and the entry is large enough to put an even not so willing cat inside. The interior needs a mat or towel for the animal to be more comfortable, but is large enough to allow restricted movement. I'm very happy with the purchase.
it was so much bigger than i thought
this item was a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be, i bought it for my kitten and he can run around in it
I've had this kennel for a year, and overall, it has held up alright. However, my cat successfully pushed open the door from inside and broke off one of the clips that hold the door shut, so now we can no longer use this kennel. I would recommend getting a kennel that has a more secure door, especially if your pet is very motivated to escape kennels and carriers.
I bought a 24 inch kennel, but it was much smaller than expected
The dimensions advertised for this product are not accurate. It's smaller than expected.
Great price. Easy to assemble. Sturdy. Fast shipping.
This is a very good, reliable kennel! The side entry was a little harder with a very strong cat. It does shut easily and is reliable to stray locked. This is a great kennel for a strong cat or a small dog.
Travel Kennel for your pup!
If you're looking for a travel kennel for your puppy, this will work. Make sure the 4 plastic snaps that hold the door are properly inserted.
Not very sturdy
This kennel did not last a week for my 12 pound shih-poo. It is not very sturdy at all. the nob to hold the door was lose since I got it
Putting it together confused me even though it was pretty easy. My kitties seem to love it and seems sturdy enough