MidWest Spree Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Suitable for tiny dogs, cats, small birds and other small animals.
- Perfect for trips to the vet, the park or your next camping trip.
- Available in three fun and fashionable colors, so you can choose the best style for your pet.
- Vents provide proper air circulation and visibility for your furry or feathery friend.
- Assemble the carrier in 4 easy steps, with no tools necessary.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Basic Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Black, Medium/Large, Gray Trim$24.60Chewy Price
- Frisco Two Door Top Load Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, Pink, 24-in$39.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, Almond & Black, Medium$69.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Skudo Standard Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, 24-in$27.38Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- Petmate Two Door Top Load Dog & Cat Kennel, Small, White$39.95Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- Richell Double Door Dog & Cat Carrier, Soft Pink & Brown, Medium$79.99Chewy Price$80.00List Price
- Petmate Ruff Maxx Dog & Cat Kennel, Off White/Green, 24-in$30.62Chewy Price$70.99List Price
- Petmate Top Load Cat Kennel, Pearl Bubble Grape/Black$46.99Chewy Price
- Petmate Vari Dog & Cat Kennel, Small$45.95Chewy Price$70.99List Price
- SP Travel Kennel Dog Carrier, Medium$64.99Chewy Price$75.00List Price
- Petmate Ultra Vari Dog & Cat Kennel, Bleached Linen, Small$57.95Chewy Price$73.99List Price
- MidWest Skudo Deluxe Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, 27-in$87.26Chewy Price$116.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Carry Handle, Water-resistant||Top Load, Carry Handle||Carry Handle, Water-resistant||Carry Handle||N/A|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No||No Tools Required||No||No|
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
598 Customer Reviews
Sturdy and Perfect!
I got this for my new born kittens & their momma. I needed something more sturdy, since their old carrier, was collapsible with mesh panel sides, which the momma cat tore holes through, and they've climbed up and out. It's perfect for keeping them together for feeding/ cuddle/ nap time with/ without their momma. Just lay down a blanket, towel, or a mini soft mat for some cushion!
Cheap and not serviceable
I'm fine with this not being ultra sturdy considering the price point. But the knobs holding the door keep popping out at the slightest movement so you cant actually keep the door closed. Thought I was losing my mind. But you have to keep popping/pushing knob/buttons back in constantly to keep the door secure. I wouldnt trust this to travel with, if its popping out while at home how secure if the door going to be while in the car?
Great price, size and comfort!
We got the large size for my cat so he had more room on long car trips, the $30 was well spent for this. I am so happy with my purchase
Super customer service Quick Delivery Love the kennel is the second we by for our Chihuhuas
Carrier for mediums size cat
Is a great size for a 14 pound cat but I did drill holes and put screws and bolts on all 4 side for more Security when carrying it
This is a cheap quality; the front piece doesn't stay in the holes tight causing it to fall off! Looks cute but I don't want to lose a cat! Unfortunately, I bought two of these!
I think these are pretty good. As long as you do not lose the screws it is absolutely perfect. Love the color too.
Plastic feels very thin, you just snap the top and bottom halves of the crate together without little screws going around so if your animal is heavy this crate may fail. does the trick for my cat to get him to and from vet appointments.
It’s a hard shell kennel
Using for guinea pig travel carriers. Holds water bottle hay rack and food dish on the door. Unlike the overly small carriers made for them. Looks like every other carrier as far as durability. Honestly looks a lot better than I expected after reading the reviews. I’d buy it again. Just remember to read the weight it can carry. Normal weight cats and small animals would be fine. It also stores nicely when not in use.
Strong, Big kennel
I had this for over a year and it works real well. It's easy to clean and I added a thick pet blanket to make it comfortable for my cat.