MidWest Wire Mesh Universal SUV Car Barrier
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High-quality barrier keeps your pets in the rear of your vehicle, safely away from driver and passengers.
- Wire mesh pet barrier is fully adjustable to accommodate most vehicles including cars, SUVs, vans, hatchbacks, and more.
- Strong metal mesh design and black e-coated finish cuts glare for more visibility and safety while driving.
- Made with a heavy-duty tubular steel material for long-lasting strength and durability.
- Easy to install, plus the adjustable rods and shipped inside the tubular steel for efficient packaging and shipping.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Cargo Cover, Black, Large$37.29Chewy Price
- Jumbl Pets Heavy-Duty Adjustable Car & SUV Dog Barrier$40.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Quilted Cargo Cover, Gray$32.99Chewy Price$97.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Tubular Metal Dog Barrier$64.95Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- BarksBar Luxury Cover Dog & Cat Cargo Liner, Black$35.95Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Pawple Adjustable Universal Fit SUV Dog Barrier$44.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Bolster Cargo Cover, Gray$36.12Chewy Price$72.99List Price
- FurHaven Deluxe Pet Barrier & Seat Protector with Carry Bag, Gray$70.14Chewy Price$90.99List Price
- Pawple Waterproof Cargo SUV Dog Car Seat Cover$29.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Jumbl Pets Waterproof Non-Slip SUV & Car Cargo Liner$47.49Chewy Price$59.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal, Natural Fabric||Steel, Metal|
|Features||N/A||Pockets, Collapsible, Water-resistant||N/A|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Tools Included||N/A||—||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
147 Customer Reviews
Not very stable/sturdy. Dog was able to pull it down. Perhaps this would work well for a dog that is calmer in the car.
Works but not impressed
We have a St Bernard that wants to be a lap dog so we needed a partition to keep her in the back seat. This barrier works as long as you have something to cover the the bottom part. we put it behind the front seats. I added parts from a large playpen fencing to the bottom. Also, connecting it is sketchy. It works in my van because I could zip tie it to the handles in the back. Don't know how it will work in our truck. The pieces to keep the grates together are crappy. I used zip ties. Much easier to work with and sturdier. Some of the parts were incorrect or missing. But with some customization it works.
Love this product
Looked at the instructions for 10 minutes, laid out all the pieces, then assembled and installed in 15 minutes. Absolutely no problems and is keeping my beautiful lab safe.
Great product with easy assembly
We got this to keep our coonhound in the back of the truck while traveling. He is sixty pounds and still a pup who thinks he is six pounds. This makes trips more comfortable and safe for us all.
Poor design - parts missing
There were a couple parts missing that made the initial installation a challenge. I had to MacGyver the feet of the barrier in order to avoid destroying the carpet in the vehicle. The dog barrier is not easily removed once it is installed. It leaves very little room for movement of the front seats once installed. Also the middle seat cannot be used for passengers when the barrier is installed. Over-all, it is a poor design.
most adaptable product
Needed to separate two dogs and two cats with access to both - the measurements were very accurate and made this gate work well for us
Very poor quality. Does not stay up—fell on my dog! Wing nuts loosen, especially when driving on rough terrain.
Not worth it
I got this adjustable pet grate thinking it would be a great idea, and theoretically, it is. We have a Toyota RAV4 and supposedly it would fit. Unfortunately, the set-up is awkward and getting a "tight" fit took 2 people and a lot of adjustments, but the greatest problem is that the screws have been loosening and coming out, which means the barrier starts collapsing. We start with tight screws and a week later, the hinges have loosened and are falling off, creating a safety issue as well as a hassle. I'm not sure if this is due to road bumps naturally loosening the screws, but having to reconstruct this barrier every week is NOT the way I planned for it to work. Would like to return and see if we could get a better product.
What actually destroyed by a 65lb dog within 45 minutes. Was refunded, and had to throw the bent aluminum and shards of plastic away.
Do not buy!
Piece of junk! It won’t get a tight fit on our Toyota RAV4, it comes loose very easily, not worth it.... we really need a barrier of some sort so we decided to use zip ties and tie it to the head rests so it stays up and in place..