Take care of your precious cargo with the Mighty Paw Dog Vehicle Safety Belt. Designed to attach directly to the safety latch located in the crease of the backseat, rather than attaching to the seat belt, this eliminates the risk that your pet could step on the seat belt release and go unsecured in the middle of a drive. And because it can stay attached at all times, it provides total convenience and ease when you need to hit the road with your furry friend—just snap him into the free end and go. Durable and innovative, the adjustable-length belt comes with a swivel-free attachment that allows your dog to move without getting tangled.
- Dog safety belt attaches to the safety latch instead of the seat belt. In 1999, the federal government required all vehicles to use latch bar anchor points for child car seats.
- Eliminates the chance of your dog stepping on the seat belt release and going free while you’re on the highway.
- Adjusts from 16 to 26 inches to find the most comfortable fit for your dog. Clips onto harness with carabiner with 400kgs force tension.
- Swivel-free attachment allows your dog to rotate and move without getting tangled.
- Made from thick, weather-proof nylon with all-metal, durable hardware to ensure years of use that will not weaken over time.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND ANIMALS: This Safety Belt is to be used under human supervision. Keep out of reach of children. Always inspect the leash for any damage before EACH use. Do NOT use if damaged. Improper installation may result in pet becoming unrestrained during the operation of the vehicle. Mighty Paw cannot be held, in any situation, responsible for any harm (physical or mental) caused by the use (or improper use) of this product.
See all items by Mighty Paw