Mighty Paw Dog Vehicle Safety Belt
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dog safety belt attaches to the safety latch instead of the seat belt. In 1999, the federal government required all vehicles to use latch bar anchor points for child car seats.
- Eliminates the chance of your dog stepping on the seat belt release and going free while you’re on the highway.
- Adjusts from 16 to 26 inches to find the most comfortable fit for your dog. Clips onto harness with carabiner with 400kgs force tension.
- Swivel-free attachment allows your dog to rotate and move without getting tangled.
- Made from thick, weather-proof nylon with all-metal, durable hardware to ensure years of use that will not weaken over time.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- EzyDog Seat Belt Restraint, Black$10.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$39.10Chewy Price
- Kurgo Leash to Seatbelt Steel Dog Buckle$11.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- FurHaven Car Dog Seat Belt & Clip, 2 count, Black$17.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Direct to Seatbelt Swivel Dog Collar Tether, Black/Orange$14.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Dog Car Seatbelt, Galaxy$15.64Chewy Price$20.00List Price
- Kurgo Buckle Barrier, Yellow$12.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Direct to Seatbelt Dog Collar Tether, Coastal Blue$13.16Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- SlowTon Adjustable Dog Car Seat Belt, 2 count, Fuchsia$11.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$20.99Chewy Price
- EzyDog Click Adjustable Seat Belt Restraint, Black$20.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
104 Customer Reviews
Great Product - Not for Chewers
I loved this seatbelt based on the fact that it clips under the seat so they can’t release it. Sadly it was chewed almost immediately. If you have a leash chewer, I would recommend Kurgo’s chew-proof version of this. I have that one now and have not had any issues.
This is perfect for my puppy in the backseat of the car. I can adjust the length just enough to allow him to move around but not climb all over the place. I also have back seat cover/hammock thing and with this restraint, it is the perfect combo! Super easy to attach to the seatbelt anchor, as well.
Best tether yet
After having several tethers that attach to the actual seatbelt, found this one. Much easier, safer, and more comfortable for pup. Hooks on to the metal piece intended for car seats.
Way more safe/secure & easy install
This is super easy to clip in to the metal hook under the seat, and it has made riding with our dog far safer. Before we bought this, he'd step on the seatbelt clasps and unlock himself/others. Very glad we got the Mighty Paw belt.
A MUST - For All Dogs!!!
I cannot believe they sell the seatbelts that buckle when there’s this genius invention! Look no further - absolutely secure strap with a handy large carribeaner clip. Noel is 53 lbs and kept unclipping herself. I am excited to throw those right in the garbage. This should go in the gift basket of essentials for new dog owners (along with the doo loop, Mighty Paws double handle leash, and Ruffwear harness)
keeps dog secure and safe
This is one of the few dog tethers for the car on the market that attaches to the LATCH points in a car. It seems much more secure compared to products that plug into a seatbelt receptacle - those could accidentally be released nor are they designed by the carmaker to work with the seatbelt. We are using this in conjunction with a crash tested harness. This combination seems the safest option outside of using a crate to transport our pup.
Very easy to install and use
This seatbelt is great all around! It connects to the LATCH hook system in your back seat and is very secure while also allowing my pup to stick his head out the window. The carabiner style clip is sturdy as well and is really nice to use.
My 3yr old collie/beagle is so hyper in car rides, jumping from back to front seat and one time managed to switch the gear. I decided to try this product - what a life saver!!!! She stays in the back seat, still able to enjoy the ride from one window to another, does not even try to jump out when I open the door
Broke in two weeks
I was very hopeful that this would provide a solution to my needs to keep my dog safe in the car. I’ve only had this product for two weeks and it has already ripped and can’t be used
We Love it!!
Easy to install and gives me security knowing my doggos wont go anywhere.