Milbemite Otic Solution for Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Milbemite Otic Solution is tough on ear mites but gentle enough for cats and kittens four weeks of age and older. Ear mites can spread from pet to pet through close contact, which can ultimately lead to uncomfortable symptoms like itchy ears, head shaking and ear inflammation. Milbemite Otic Solution is formulated to kill 99% of ear mites after just one application and should continue to work during the entire mite life cycle. Each purchase comes with two, easy-to-use tubes of Milbemite.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Itrafungol Oral Solution for Cats, 10 mg/mL, 52-mL$74.86Chewy Price$71.12Autoship Price
- Revolution Plus Topical Solution for Cats, 5.6-11 lbs, (Orange Box), 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$129.99Chewy Price$123.49Autoship Price
- Revolution Plus Topical Solution for Cats, 11.1-22 lbs, (Green Box), 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$133.99Chewy Price$127.29Autoship Price
- Terramycin Ophthalmic Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 3.5-g, 1 count$23.63Chewy Price$22.45Autoship Price
- Oculenis Ocular Repair Gel for Dogs & Cats, 3 mL$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Fancy Feast Gravy Lovers Poultry & Beef Feast Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$18.99Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- Fancy Feast Grilled Seafood Feast Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$18.99Chewy Price$21.36List Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
I've used this product now for over a year on many of our rescues
This works great, only once did we have to redo the treatment out of dozens of cat patients. Love it.
I had tried everything to get rid of my kittens ear mites. I had even tried prescription ointments. The Milbemite did the trick. I wish I would have known about it a long time ago.
So far my kitty is not rubbing his ears anymore and seems to be feeling better.