Mile Four 18% Organic Whole Grain Grower Chicken & Duck Feed
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This complete feed for growing hens is crafted with only the best ingredients to ensure your beaked buddies are healthy, happy and get the highest-quality feed to promote stronger bones and egg-production.
- USDA certified organic feed made with whole grains on family farms in the USA, so you know exactly what’s in your flock’s feed.
- Made without corn or soy, this feed is free from genetically modified organisms and fillers that your feathered friends do not need.
- Promotes eggs that taste better with stronger shells and deeper, golden yolks.
- The whole grains are perfect for fermenting and make the feed last twice as long. Fermented feed also releases more nutrition into your buddies’ bodies, promoting health and happiness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mile Four 21% Organic Whole Grain Starter Chicken & Duck Feed, 23-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Kaytee NutriSoft Parrot & Conure Bird Food, 3-lbs$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Bird Street Bistro Hearty Veggies Bird Food, 20-oz bag$20.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Mazuri Exotic Gamebird Breeder Food, 40-lb box$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- TOP's Parrot Food Organic Marlene Mc'Cohen's Signature Blend Small Parrot Food, 2.5-lb bag$30.87Chewy Price$29.33Autoship Price
- Lafeber Tropical Fruit Gourmet Pellets Parrot Bird Food, 25-lb box$99.99Chewy Price
- Bird Street Bistro AppleBerry Feast on the Fly Bird Food, 18-oz bag$21.99Chewy Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural Non-GMO 22% Start to Finish Meatbird Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic, No Corn, No Soy Layer Crumbles Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$100.75Chewy Price$95.71Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat, Peas, Flax Meal...||Wheat, peas, flaxmeal...||Organic Sesame Meal, Organic Wheat, Whole...||Organic Corn, Organic Soybean Meal, Organic Peas...||Organic Wheat, Organic Barley, Organic Peas...|
|Bird Type||Chicken, Duck||Chicken, Duck||Chicken, Duck||Duck, Chicken||Chicken, Duck, Poultry|
|Food Form||Grains||Grains||Pellets||Pellets||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Special Diet||Natural, Organic, Non-GMO||Natural, Organic, Non-GMO||High-Protein, Non-GMO, Organic||High-Protein, Non-GMO, Organic||Organic, Non-GMO, High-Protein|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Reproduction & Nursing...||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Reproduction & Nursing||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Fresh but far from great!
I have used the grower feed and layer feed from Mile Four but am tired of having all the peas on the ground. My chickens all hunt for the rest of what in this formula and are left hungry. I wish the peas were either smaller or did not make up the bulk of this feed.
Best Feed Ever (since they recently changed formula)
I was disappointed with an order back in May, b decided to give Mile Four another shot. I’m glad I did. The feed I received a week ago is amazing. I reached out and they told me they did move locations and adjust the grains. Perfect consistency in my two 23lb bags. Thanks again!
My chickens have had both the Starter and Grower feeds from Mile Four, and they love them. Will definitely get the Layer feed when they are older. Great feed.
Took a chance!
Got Starter & Grower for the younger birds after using Mile Four's Layer feed and will now be switching all feed over. The entire flock loves the feed!