Mile Four 21% Organic Whole Grain Starter Chicken & Duck Feed
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Crafted with only the best ingredients to ensure your beaked buddies are healthy, happy and get the highest-quality feed to promote stronger bones and optimal growth.
- USDA certified organic feed made with whole grains on family farms in the USA, so you know exactly what’s in your flock’s feed.
- Made without corn or soy, this feed is free from genetically modified organisms and fillers that your feathered friends do not need.
- Eventually, your buddies will produce eggs that have stronger shells and deeper, golden yolks that taste better.
- The whole grains are perfect for fermenting and make the feed last twice as long. Fermented feed also releases more nutrition into your buddies’ bodies, promoting health and happiness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat, peas, flaxmeal...||Wheat, Peas, Flax Meal...||Organic Wheat, Organic Peas, Organic Barley...||Organic Corn, Organic Soybean Meal, Organic Peas...||Organic Sesame Meal, Organic Wheat, Whole...|
|Bird Type||Chicken, Duck||Chicken, Duck||Chicken, Duck||Chicken, Duck||Chicken, Duck|
|Food Form||Grains||Grains||Seed & Grain Blend||Crumble||Pellets|
|Special Diet||Natural, Organic, Non-GMO||Natural, Organic, Non-GMO||Organic, Non-GMO, High-Protein||High-Protein, Non-GMO, Organic||High-Protein, Non-GMO, Organic|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Reproduction & Nursing||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Reproduction & Nursing...||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Not for babies
This doesn't work for babies. The peas are whole! Thank you for being organic but the price needs to come down its definitely not worth the price (other organic brands are cheaper better have more quantity and more exciting blends for less. And y'all need to crush it for babies so they can actually eat it.
Too big for starter
Too large of pieces for starter, too many peas also, won’t buy again. I’m not going to spend time grinding this so I just added the bag to my layer feed. I prefer scratch and peck starter
My chicks have been eating Mile Four feed for the last 12 weeks and I am so thankful I switched!! Everyone is super healthy and happy. I feel so much better feeding them this than the large commercial feeds available.
Took a chance!
Got Starter & Grower for the younger birds after using Mile Four's Layer feed and will now be switching all feed over. The entire flock loves the feed!