Milk-Bone MaroSnacks Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 40-oz tub
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Baked with love in Buffalo, New York, USA.
- Colors from natural ingredients only.
- Biscuit shell encases a real bone marrow center.
- Crunchy on the outside and meaty on the inside for a flavor and texture combo that pooches of all sizes are sure to love.
- Just 10 calories per treat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealTrue Acre Foods Medium Original Baked Biscuits Dog Treats, 8.5-lb box$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone MaroSnacksReal Bone Marrow Dog Treats, 40-oz tub$11.48Chewy Price$11.49List Price$10.91Autoship Price
- dealTrue Acre Foods Small Variety Baked Biscuits Dog Treats, 7-lb box$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone GravyBones Small Biscuit Dog Treats, 19-oz box$3.96Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.76Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Soft & Chewy Beef & Filet Mignon Recipe Dog Treats, 25-oz tub$12.98Chewy Price$12.99List Price$12.33Autoship Price
- Pup-Peroni Original Beef Flavor Dog Treats, 22.5-oz bag$9.72Chewy Price$10.79List Price$9.23Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Small Peanut Butter Flavor Variety Dog Treats, 24-oz box$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Canine Carry Outs Beef & Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 4.5-oz bag$1.00Chewy Price$0.95Autoship Price
- Canine Carry Outs Beef Flavor Dog Treats, 47-oz bag$8.98Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.53Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone GravyBones Biscuits Dog Treats, 7-lb box$14.98Chewy Price$14.99List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Original Small Biscuit Dog Treats, 24-oz box$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Purina Beggin' Strips Real Meat Bacon & Beef Flavors Dog Treats, 25-oz bag$10.47Chewy Price$12.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Flour, Meat and Bone Meal, Sugar...||Ground Whole Wheat, Wheat Flour, Meat and Bone Meal...||Wheat Flour, Meat and Bone Meal, Sugar...||Ground Whole Wheat, Wheat Flour, Meat And Bone Meal...||Wheat Flour, Wheat Mill Run, Meat and Bone Meal...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Meat||Chicken, Beef, Bacon, Poultry, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Turkey, Beef, Bacon, Poultry, Meat, Pork|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
208 Customer Reviews
Shihtzu really likes!
My little guy really likes this bacon option! He doesn't always enjoy different flavors...I'm sure he can taste differences of the same flavor in different treats. Wasn't sure he'd go for these since it took him awhile to get on board with the original flavored maro snacks. At one point I was going to take them to the shelter b/c he just wasnt excited about them...but as the days passed that I did not make a drive over there and kept giving them to him. so they wouldn't be entirely wasted, he came around! So when the Bacon ones were on sale and it had been some time since he'd had the Original ones I thought I'd give them a try. A nice crunchy treat option for his teeth and the soft inside for his personal preference! He went for these Bacon ones straight away. He gets one when I get home from work every day. it takes awhile to get through them because a dog his size really can't afford too many treats....but b/l me he is spoiled enough.
my amstaff and rottie love these and since they are small they can have them for potty pen treats they will go to the pen with out a leash and race back to the house when they have finished their business no side trips
My dogs have always loved the original Maro Snacks...and NOW they also LOVE the Bacon flavored ones!! They are a nice size "snack" for small to medium dogs!
Trade U when your being naughty, or doing somethin
For all of us pet owners who have mischievous pets, like my precious Basset hound Ruby, we have invented the trade you game. If Ruby steals things I don’t want him to have, such as my underwear, socks, car keys, remote control, rubber gloves, the list goes on and on. I usually call out, “Trade Ya”, which encourages him to return the item unharmed at my feet (sometimes), rather then swallowing said item. I then toss him a-few pieces of Marosnacks, which he catches midair. In a sitting up position. Saving allot of time, which I don’t always have to chase him around for my stuff back. Not to mention the humongous vet bills for stuff he would have swallowed, other wise. He always shows me what he stole so we can have our game on mode.
Nasty treats, won't use
I was very disappointed in this package of treats. The treats were smashed and the plastic jug was cloudy and full of dust. It looks like bugs got into the package. Normally my dogs love these treats.
My dogs love these treats. I use them as rewards for going in their crates or doing something they're told to do when learning.
Peanut loves these tasty little treats! He has learned to get them by begging to need out, then comes in for one of these marrow bone treats!
Hi, I bought these treats at another retail store, but it was hit or miss on whether they would B N stock. Now I get them at Chewys & they always come delivered 2 my house & the cost is less, even with shipping. Order 2 day & within 2 days [at the lates] they R here. Cannot beat that.
My pup’s love these
My pup’s absolutely love these, they’d eat the whole jar if they could. They love the flavor and will do extra tricks wanting a reward.
That is not what I ordered. I asked if it was the large maro bones and they said yes and got the minis