The Missing Link Ultimate Feline Superfood, 6-oz-pouch
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated with natural, quality whole foods and whole food concentrates, to reintroduce unprocessed, nutrient-rich foods into your cat's diet
- Omega fatty acids to support intercellular health, for absorption of fat soluble vitamins, a healthy skin and coat, and to maintain energy levels
- Dietary fiber to promote a healthy digestive system. Phyto (plant) nutrients to support general health and nutrition
- Supports sustained energy levels, healthy immune system, optimal digestion, and normal weight
- Cold-processed to maintain peak nutritional value and completely sourced in the USA and Canada.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Naturals Daily Probiotic Cat Chews, 1.27-oz bag, 30 count$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Chewable Tablets Urinary Supplement for Cats, 60 count$8.39Chewy Price$10.49List Price$7.97Autoship Price
- ThunderShirt Anxiety Vest for Cats, Heather Grey, Small$39.95Chewy Price
- dealVetriScience GlycoFlex 2 Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats, 60 count$13.50Chewy Price$16.53List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- dealVetoquinol Felovite II Gel Multivitamin for Cats, 2.5-oz tube$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Multi-Vite Salmon Flavored Gel Multivitamin for Cats, 3-oz tube$9.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Dental Fresh Original Formula Cat Dental Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- dealVetoquinol Viralys Powder Immune Supplement for Cats, 21.2-oz$109.49Chewy Price$104.02Autoship Price
- dealVetriScience UT Strength Feline Chicken Liver Flavored Soft Chews Urinary Supplement for Cats, 60 count$12.00Chewy Price$21.00List Price$11.40Autoship Price
- dealVetriScience Probiotic Everyday Duck Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Cats, 60 count$8.50Chewy Price$11.98List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Seafood Flavor Cat Dental Kit$13.11Chewy Price$12.45Autoship Price
- Nutramax Dasuquin Capsules Joint Supplement for Cats, 84 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Flaxseed, Cane Molasses, Rice Bran...||Salmon OIl.||Soy Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Sucrose...||Active Ingredients: Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)....||Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min), DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (min), EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (min)...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health|
|Special Diet||N/A||Natural, Non-GMO||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
98 Customer Reviews
A must have for older cats!
Love this!!! Bought this because I used this brand with dogs in the past. My cat is 7-8 year old rescue, and I got him in October of 2021. Since he started this 2 months ago on top of his breakfast, his mood has greatly improved, he is less shy with guests, he is more active, his fur is so soft and no dandruff, and most importantly- his immune problems and eye goop have all disappeared! He has become such a happy and cuddly cat. He loves the taste too- If you give him his food without it, he will look at you like “where are my seasonings?” A pic of my happy chef damien!
This is the best product!!
My cat has grown up on this, and then I stopped giving it to her for a while. When we took her to the mountains, her pelt/coat started not looking as pretty as usual, so I ordered it and started her on it again. It is working...it has only been 10 days, but already I see a difference, and when we get to 30 days, I am sure that it will be back to the exceptional condition that it was in previously.
Not sure if it will work.
I used Missing link previously and thought I would try it again for my aging cats. Out of the three of them, one has no problem with the taste, but the two others won’t eat their food when there is more than a pinch added to their wet food. If I feed them any it has to be a very small amount and I don’t know if that’s wort it.
My cat loves this!
My cat is pretty picky since most of the time shes outdoors and fending for herself, (her choice) . When she does deign to spend a day inside she loves this being added to her food. I have to tsay her coact also looks amazing.. even after her dust-rolling days!
cats won’t touch
I got this because both my cats have bad dandruff this year. Never dealt with it before so after doing some research I decided to give this a try. One of my cats only eats dry food so I followed the suggestion of lightly spraying water on the food before sprinkling the missing link powder so it would stick to the food better. I do this and my cats won’t eat any until I dump the food out and give them fresh. I’m sure it is great but my cats won’t even try it.
Didn’t work for us
I started adding it slowly to her food. About a week in, she started going berserk one day- racing around the house in obvious discomfort acting like there were bugs all over her, but too extreme for fleas- maybe a bee? By the end of the day I figured out this is the only thing I had changed recently. A friend asked if there was Niacin in it- and there is. Niacin makes you flush and apparently made my kitty feel something awful. It was terrible to watch but so glad I figured it out. I cleaned it out of her food and it hasn’t happened again.
I purchased these vitamins because my 10 year old cat started throwing up for a few days, I seen an add for another brand, but decided to purchase this brand, my cat started feeling better, he seems a little more energetic too
you sent the vitamins but NOT the catnip. will try to order more later on
Ingredients for health
I have only used this for my cat for the past three years and she gets perfect checkups. I also use the dog version for my Golden. I had a German Shepard that lived just shy of 17 years. She was on the Missing Link for the last 10 years of her life. My son was a veterinarian and he put me on it originally. He did holistic care and said it provided excellent supplement for animals. My Golden will be 15 in August, God willing, and I give this supplement credit for her health and longevity.
Improved skin and coat of feline
Our cats have been on this for several months now and their coats have improved quite a bit. Our short haired cat used to have a dry patch on her back that would become matted—she generally had clumpy, greasy fur. Since supplementing with the missing link, her coat has become super soft and shiny, no longer greasy or matted. I haven’t noticed much of a difference in our long-haired cat, his fur is generally very soft, but I’d like to think he’s still benefiting from the healthy fats in the supplement.