Mosaic Birds Cuban Hanging Bird Bath & Feeder, 20-oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 2 ways to use: fill with water for birdies to splash around or fill with food to attract hungry friends.
- Glass bowl detaches for easy cleaning.
- Hanging is easy with the open top hook.
- 20-ounce capacity so many feathered friends can hang out at a time.
- Eco-friendly construction with durable recycled glass and powder-coated metal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Droll Yankees New Generation Sunflower or Mixed Seed Bird Feeder, 23-in$43.85Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- North States Village Collection Bayside Cottage Bird Feeder$24.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- More Birds Songbird Vintage Bird Feeder$24.51Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Mosaic Birds Daisy Hanging Bird Feeder, 16.9-oz, Lime$34.13Chewy Price$44.49List Price
- C&S EZ Fill Deluxe Suet Wild Bird Feeder, Green$9.99Chewy Price$10.29List Price
- Perky-Pet Cardinal Wild Bird Feeder, Red$27.69Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Droll Yankees Ring Pull Advantage Nyjer Seed Finch Bird Feeder, 16-in$43.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- dealJW Pet Clean Water Silo Bird Waterer, Tall$5.79Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Antique Bottle Hummingbird Feeder, Red$14.71Chewy Price$21.49List Price
- North States Village Collection Old Town Pub Bird Feeder$18.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Tucson Bird Designs Tail Prop Suet Bird Feeder$30.00Chewy Price
- C&S Wild Bird Nugget Bird Feeder, 11.25-in$8.59Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Songbird, Hummingbird||Wild Bird, Hummingbird||Wild Bird, Hummingbird, Songbird||Wild Bird, Hummingbird, Songbird||Wild Bird, Hummingbird, Songbird|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
super fun bird bath!
The lime is a coke-bottle green, very pretty, well made
Bird bath -Luv it
So happy 4 my new bird bath. Am Delighted to get it “up”. My urban patio is next to a tree. Won’t this be fun??
Cuban Hanging Bird Bath & Feeder, 20-oz
Love it! Great quality and I will be hanging it out for the birds to take a bath.
This Blue is Not Aqua
The blue one is not aqua. I don't know what to call it, its not turquoise either.
These feeders are gorgeous, BUT... for almost $50, they should have come with a HOOK to hang them. The TINY opening on metal frame will NOT hook onto an average STRONG enough branch to support the heavy weight of the glass bowl plus the weight of the critters visiting it.
Great little bird bath!
This is my 2nd one of this brand and I love them! Easy to work with birds come readily and drink or bathe every day. I hang it near my feeder and they will fly between them regularly. I clean it out every day so it doesn't get dirty but it's easy and quick to clean.
I was looking at bird bath's having gone through two standing ones. I was reluctant to purchase another. I wasn't looking to spend a whole lot of money having many others places to put my money so I thought of a hanging one. Since I already had a shepherds pole out in my yard with a bird feeder hanging on it this was a perfect solution to watering the birds and not having to contend with light bird baths getting knocked over by other animals or getting destroyed in other ways. This is real glass, recycled glass at that, and it comes in pretty colors and made nicely. Will bring it in when the weather gets to cold, but it will be good out there all summer, fall and spring. Easy to hang and easy to take down for cleaning and holds a good amount of water. I am happy with this purchase. Even the box it came in is pretty which of course doesn't matter just an added bonus because I will save it in the box during the winter months.
Bought this as a present for my son-in-law. He was very happy with it. I appreciated that it was well made and attractive. It was delivered in a very timely manner.
This is a high quality, attractive feeder. The birds love it! Sadly so do the squirrels, but they seem to all be sharing so far. The only downside is that it does not drain water, so I have to clean it out after heavy rains.
Tucked away in a bush next to the red birdbath.... looks so pretty and truly the birds are loving it! I’ve been filling it with birdseed and they enjoy eating there and bathing in the birdbath afterward.