Mosaic Birds Hummble Basic Bird Feeder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- No drainage holes so you can fill it with all sorts of food to attract a variety of your feathered neighbors.
- 3-inch opening provides plenty of space for birdies to enjoy a snack together.
- 3.4-oz capacity suitable for serving mealworms, suet pellets, jelly, flower seeds and other yummy treats.
- Open top hook for easy hanging—you can even connect to other feeders to make a little birdie restaurant row!
- Eco-friendly construction with durable recycled glass and powder-coated metal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- North States Village Collection Bayside Cottage Bird Feeder$24.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Tucson Bird Designs Tail Prop Suet Bird Feeder$30.00Chewy Price
- Droll Yankees Sunflower Domed Cage Wild Bird Feeder, 23-in$83.99Chewy Price
- Little Farmer Products Square Coop Cup Chicken Feeder, 16-oz$6.99Chewy Price
- Droll Yankees New Generation Finch Flocker Nyjer Seed Bird Feeder, 8-in$21.73Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Droll Yankees New Generation Sunflower or Mixed Seed Bird Feeder, 23-in$42.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Droll Yankees Yankee Whipper Collapsing Curved Perch Bird Feeder, 21-in$99.99Chewy Price$125.99List Price
- Galapagos Woven Bird Feeder, Sparrow, Fresh Green, 9.5-in$23.52Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- More Birds Songbird Vintage Bird Feeder$24.51Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- More Birds Two Cake Suet Buffet Bird Feeder$13.28Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Hummer's Galore Hummingbird Feeder Bottle Brush Cleaner Set$9.99Chewy Price
- C&S EZ Fill Deluxe Suet Wild Bird Feeder, Green$9.99Chewy Price$10.29List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Songbird, Hummingbird||Wild Bird, Songbird, Hummingbird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Bunting, Cardinal...||Wild Bird|
|Material||Glass||Glass||Plastic||Steel, Vinyl / PVC, Metal||Wood|
|Capacity (Max)||3.4-oz||3.4-oz||12-ounce||2.79 lbs||5.3-oz|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Mosaic Bird feeder prevents bee's from access.
I am allergic to bees and in the area I live, hundreds of bee's were attracted to normal humming bird feeders with 5 flower ports to draw sugar water from. The Mosaic feeder design prevents bees from the ability to access the nectar. Yet, the feeder does not prevent ants from accessing the feeder. Ants crawl into the feeder holes and can't get out. They then die and decompose which requires feeder cleaning about every 4 days.
Was much smaller than I thought
I have large birds in my backyard and this feeder must be for very small birds. My Oriole can barely fit and takes up the entire feeder. I had to buy a bigger one.
Great looking feeder that looks good and attracts hummingbirds! Slight issue when it rains it fills with water, top loosely fits and a bit in the pricey side -nice addition to pond area!
Not right for me
Beautiful feeder but the glass insert has no drainage holes so the seeds become waterlogged when it rains. Customer service points out that it can be used as a bird water bowl but this is not what I wanted.
Gorgeous feeders ideal for Baltimore orioles, etc
I purchased three of these and a hummingbird feeder, and hung them all up together. They look great and have made the Baltimore orioles very happy. I used to put oranges and dishes of jelly on my platform feeder but this works much better - the orioles can eat in peace without having to contend with the doves. In the (bad) photo there is a female oriole on the third one down, with jelly, and the hummingbird feeder is hanging on the bottom. It is a different color than the others (bronze vs black) but it isn't too noticeable. I do wish they were all black, though.
I love these as an option to have multiple feeders. The quality of the hole cuts, however, are inconsistent and really small. It should be okay since there are multiple holes, but I feel like they might be a bit cheaper than other online sources because they’re factory seconds. Hopefully the hummingbirds won’t care and they look nice hanging on my porch.
beautiful, but green isn't the color for me
I love the material and design of this feeder, but the green color is little dark and it blends with my green trees. I wish I got red or orange.