A tweet for your winged friends and a delight for you, you can use Mosaic Birds’ Hummble Bold Wild Bird Feeder to attract hummingbirds or other birds to your garden. Fill it with hummingbird nectar and use the lid to invite hummingbirds over for a meal. During the winter, take off the lid and fill the recycled glass bowl with mealworms, suet pellets, jelly, flower seeds and other yummy treats to attract snow-loving friends. Setup is a finch! Use the open top hook to hang it from anywhere on your patio or in your garden. You can even connect it to other feeders to create a little restaurant row for your feathered friends.
- 2 ways to feed your feathered friends: fill will hummingbird nectar and use with lid to feed hummingbirds or fill with your neighborhood birdies’ favorite snacks.
- Vibrant red lid attracts hummingbirds and has 4 feeding ports.
- No drainage holes so you can fill it with all sorts of food to attract a variety of your feathered neighbors
- Open top hook for easy hanging—you can even connect to other feeders to make a little birdie restaurant row!
- Eco-friendly construction with durable recycled glass and powder-coated metal.
†Capacity is calculated by total volume. When using container, choose a capacity greater than what you need to prevent overfilling and spills.
See all items by Mosaic Birds