Mosaic Birds Petite Glass Baffle Bird Weather Dome, 11-in
About This Item
- Keeps birdseed dry while providing a place for your feathered friends to rest during rain showers.
- For use with your hanging feeder, sold separately.
- Open top hook for quick hanging—interior hook for attaching feeders and baths.
- Hand-washable so you can clean it easily,
- Eco-friendly, durable recycled class construction.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Droll Yankees Yankee Flipper Bird Feeder AC/DC Adapter$23.59Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Mosaic Birds Easy Hook Bird Feeder Hanging Nylon Rope, 48-in$9.99Chewy Price
- Perky-Pet Antique Glass Bottle Hummingbird Feeder, Cobalt Blue$15.38Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Flock Fest Dried Mealworms Adult Chicken Treats, 5-lb bag & Stainless Steel Feeder Bucket$50.14Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Mosaic Birds Single Hanging Poppy Bird Feeder, 4.7-oz, Cobalt Blue$13.16Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- Mosaic Birds Baffle Dome Bird Feeder, 32-oz, Cobalt Blue$102.49Chewy Price
- Mosaic Birds Daisy Petite Hanging Bird Feeder, 10.1-oz, Aqua$36.99Chewy Price
- Galapagos Woven Bird Feeder, Sparrow, Fresh Green, 7-in$11.30Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Droll Yankees New Generation Finch Flocker Nyjer Seed Bird Feeder, 15-in$24.80Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Droll Yankees New Generation Sunflower or Mixed Seed Bird Feeder, 23-in$46.13Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Droll Yankees B7 Sunflower Domed Cage Shelter Bird Feeder, 20-in$109.99Chewy Price$184.99List Price
- Little Giant Plastic Flip-Top Poultry Feeder$6.99Chewy Price$13.75List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Glass||Glass||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Hummingbird||Wild Bird, Hummingbird||Finch, Hummingbird, Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Hummingbird|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Beautiful and functional
I bought this baffle along with the large cuban bird feeder. It's very easy to hang and looks great. The birds seem pretty happy with it too. I bought it because I live in Seattle and my previous bird feeder leaked, getting all the food wet and moldy. This one seems the keep the feed dry as long as it's not raining sideways, and it's extremely easy to empty and clean.