Mr. Groom Vita-Groom Balanced Nutritional Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps boost your hound’s immune system and energy level.
- Features vitamins, minerals and fortified wheat germ oil.
- Designed to reduce irritating skin and coat conditions like excessive shedding, scratching and dandruff.
- Liquid supplement has a great taste that animals love.
- Can be used with all animals—even your bird buddies!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Natura Petz Organics STIX AND STONES MEAL TOPPER* Kidney, Urinary Tract Infection & Stone Support* Dog Supplement, 4-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics BLADDER MATTERS MAX MEAL TOPPER Bladder Control & Leakage Support* Dog Supplement, 4-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Lucuma Powder Antioxidant Super Food & Fruit Glycemic & Glucose Support Dog & Cat Supplement$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Holistic Super Food Broth Immune Support Beef Flavor Concentrate Powder Pork Flavor Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Holistic Super Food Broth Cognitive Support Pork Flavor Concentrate Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Holistic Super Food Broth Immune Support Beef Flavor Concentrate Powder Beef Flavor Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bag$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Energy Mobility Recovery+ Beef Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 9-oz bag$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Energy Mobility Recovery+ Chicken Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 9-oz bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- PointPet Longevity All-in-One Duck Flavored with Glucosamine Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 120 Count$34.73Chewy Price$32.99Autoship Price
- International Veterinary Sciences Lipiderm Chicken Flavor Skin & Coat Health Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Lexelium Heart Support System Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$23.99Chewy Price$27.00List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Lexelium Vision Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$25.99Chewy Price$28.00List Price$24.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Wheat Germ Exract 4, 540 mg, Vitamin A 110...||Vegetable Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Chicken Flavor...||Organic Dried Kelp, Organic Flaxseed (source of omega fatty acids), Organic Sunflower Seed....||Active Ingredients: One Pump (2 Ml) Contains: Fish Oil 600 mg, EPA 360 mg, DHA 240 mg...||New Formula: Organic Coconut Shredded, Parmesan Cheese, Choline Chloride...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Extra Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Shedding Control, Skin & Coat Health, Dander||Skin & Coat Health, Shedding Control||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Shedding Control|
|Food Flavor||Unflavored||Chicken||Unflavored||Unflavored||Cheese, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement, Food Topping|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Worked really well for my boys' itchy skin
My GSD and Australian Cattle Dog both have itchy skin allergies. My GSD was worse. Vita Groom helped them tremendously and I've tried a lot of remedies including apoquel, which helps but can get expensive. I just Vita groom to their food once a day, and they love it! I would definitely recommend trying it. Of course some products work for some dogs and some don't. But in everything, it's trial and error. Give it a try and see if it works for your pup!
My dog found this delicious
My boy might as well thought this was like adding bacon drippings! Gobbled it right up :)
Princess EM Hated it!!!
I truly could understand why my EM would sniff this and walk away and not touch her food when I put this on her kibble. I actually have to throw out a whole bowl of expensive Royal Canin giant breed and then wash her bowl before I could get her to think about eating out of her bowl again because she hated this stuff so much. It really didn't smell good at all and I didn't want to even think about the taste. I haven't even tried to return it with Chewy, but I only tried it once with our girl. Don't waste your money.
Absolutely The Best
I have used this product for years. All my dogs have LOVED it!
Dog will not eat without Vita-Groom!!!
I started my dog Cody on vita-Groom because he had a dry, ichty coat. within two weeks he stopped itching, and his coat was soft and shiny. Also he had hot spots before and after one week they dissapeared. I've gotten myself into quite a predicament, because now he won't eat his food without vita-groom. He stares at me until i put it on top of his food. I guess we're vita groom lovers for life!!
This really is a fantastic product. I have a Bloodhound that has had skin issues in the past, including, various yeast and bacterial infections. I started using Mr. Groom in all of my dog's food (they love the taste). In a few short months she went from being almost bald in some areas, to now a thick, soft, and plush coat. I can not reccomend this product enough!!
My 8 year old Bloodhound has cancer and I use Vita-Groom to help improve her immune system. Her coat is in amazing condition compared to before, she rarely sheds and she has outlived her prognosis by 6 months so far. I couldn't be more pleased! I have all my friends dogs on it now.
I have tried several of Mr. Groom's products and I am very pleased!! I use Vita-Groom on top of his kibble every morning. He loves the taste and it's such an easy supplement to give. My pup's coat is very shining and shedding has decreased. I highly recommend this product. Insta @blue.blair_the_beagle
We've used many Mr. Groom products regularly and have been very pleased with them. The Vita-Groom helped our Bloodhound, who is on prednisone that dulls his coat and creates bare spots, grow a completely new coat, thick and full and hard to keep your hands off of it! Thank you Mr. Groom for your help keeping our boy so healthy!