Multipet Catnip Garden Bubbles Cat Toy, 5-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with real catnip extract that’s sure to excite your feline!
- Encourages your cat to chase and swat at the bubbles, promoting healthy exercise.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- A fun option for households with multiple paw-tners.
- Comes ready to use with a wand.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Litterbox.com Buds Catnip, 0.4-oz tin$10.00Chewy Price
- Catit Catnip Garden, 1-oz$9.78Chewy Price$10.73List Price$9.29Autoship Price
- Meowijuana Happy Grass Lemongrass Blend Catnip, 0.92-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Momma Knows Best Organic Catnip, 10-g bottle, 2 count$19.45Chewy Price$21.96List Price
- From The Field Leaf & Flower Catnip & Toy, 2-oz tub$12.73Chewy Price$12.99List Price$12.09Autoship Price
- From The Field Valerian & Herbal Blend MX Catnip, 9-oz bag$22.49Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.37Autoship Price
- Multipet Catnip Garden Organic Catnip, 1.0-oz bag$7.19Chewy Price$6.83Autoship Price
- Litterbox.com Fine Ground Catnip, 1-oz tin$10.00Chewy Price
- From The Field Ultimate Blend Silver Vine Sticks & Catnip$8.61Chewy Price$13.49List Price$8.18Autoship Price
- From The Field Ultimate Blend Catnip & Silver Vine Mix, 2-oz tub$8.49Chewy Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Yeowww! Organic Mini Catnip, 0.14-oz bag$7.66Chewy Price
- Momma Knows Best Organic Catnip, 10-g$9.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% All Natural, North American Catnip||100% Catnip||Catnip||100% natural catnip||100% Organic Catnip|
|Food Flavor||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices|
|Material||—||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||—||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Grass / Hay, Plant Material|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
61 Customer Reviews
More scented water than bubbles
These are terrible bubbles. There isn't enough soap in them to actually constitute calling them bubbles. They're pretty much just scented water. They instantly pop as you blow them, sometimes you'll get a bubble or two, but it's rare. It's a shame, because my cat loves bubbles and these are just so disappointing. I put some Dawn in them just to see if I could make them work, but even that didn't really rescue them. I'd have to add so much dish soap there's no point to getting these in the first place. Plenty of better options out there.
Does not make bubbles
Bubbles burst before they leave the wand. Wand is super short and you have to fish it out of the bottle. Would recommend chewy drop this product. Wish I had read the reviews. What a waste of money
Oh what fun! I think I had more fun blowing the bubbles and watching my cat -Kit curious at first, then he was popping the bubbles. This is so much fun for my cats:) and for me. Hee Hee! Thank you Chewy:)
Man I was excited because I’ve had catnip bubbles before that would blow a huge string of bubbles. This isn’t it. You might get a bubble one out of every 20x. The other times when you blow on the wand, the solution goes away and drips down your hand. I feel like my cats eagerly waiting gets disappointed when there isn’t a bubble. Lol.
You Can't Blow Bubbles with Water
Mad Mama. Mad Cats. There is no way in this dimension that you could blow bubbles with this thin watery stuff. Yeah, it's only +$2, but is it too much to ask thatcha put some soap in it? Waste of 2 bucks.
0/10. would not recommend
Did not blow bubbles for my fur babies. Will not purchase again.
Hate to burst your bubble
I thought it was such a cool idea and couldn't wait to try them. The cats showed zero interest in them and even tried to get away from them.
DOES NOT WORK
Literally doesn’t work! chewy is amazing and sent me a replacement right away but it’s just a bad product don’t waste your money
Hard to use
haven't been able to use them yet because the blowing bubbles part is not connected to the top or long enough to reach without making a mess.
Do not recommend
I was so excited for this as my cats love bubbles but they do not work! They don't make any bubbles at all! Super disappointed.