My Doggy Place Microfiber Dog Doormat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ultra-absorbent microfiber doormat soaks up dirt and water to keep furniture and floors clean and dry.
- Made to last with tough, durable stitching; velvety chenille is soft and plush on both paws and feet.
- Super-grip, non-slip backing keeps the mat firmly in place so pets and people stay safe and keeps the mess on the mat.
- Quick-drying and easy to maintain–simply shake it out to remove light dirt or machine-wash to keep it looking new.
- Medium measures 31 x 20 inches; large measures 36 x 26 inches; and x-large measures 60 x 36 inches.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Microfiber Chenille Paw Print Doormat$26.40Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Basic Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Teal, XXX-Large$11.69Chewy Price
- BirdRock Home Dog Hair' Coir Doormat$29.99Chewy Price
- BirdRock Home One Cat Short' Coir Doormat$29.99Chewy Price
- Mud Pie "Dogs Welcome" Paw Print Mat$25.21Chewy Price$32.50List Price
- Mud Pie "Welcome" Coir Mat$28.62Chewy Price$29.50List Price
- Ethical Pet Clean Paws Dog Doormat, Brown, X-Large$79.99Chewy Price
- Design Imports Home Dog Door Mat$25.81Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Entryways Dog Silhouettes Handwoven Doormat, 18x30$32.95Chewy Price$59.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
115 Customer Reviews
I got the large and wish I would have gotten the extra large. This rug quickly absorbs excess water from feet and paws, it stays put on my wood floor, and I can shake out debree (dried pine needles) very easily!
No rubber backing as described
Wow big disappointment. I bought these to replace a pair I bought last year that the back had warn off. These are not as described. These is no rubber back and they slip on the floor. I could have bought bath mats that were just like this for $15.
Not worth it
The rug part is okay but has no grip on the back so it slides around on our wood floor. Very disappointing. I would not buy this again.
Love this product!
I have 3 animals (2 dogs and a cat) and this works so well in trapping the dirt from outside. I live in FL, so the dirt is more sand here, and this product works well in trapping the dirt and keeping it from getting all over the house. The mat is soft. So soft my cat likes to sleep on it! I'm planning on getting more mats for all of the doors to the outside. I will say, I bought the Charcoal color and I saw some reviews mention the color is slightly blue. This is true, but it doesn't bother me. More just an FYI to other buyers. Definitely would recommend for any animal household!
Works really well
This is working nicely. Gets most of wet just not the sticky mud. But short of having a wading po right outside of the door I can't see anything doing better.
This was disappointing
After one wash, the entire corner of this rug unraveled. This is just in my car with my dogs and had not been chewed or torn in any way. I washed it by itself and this happened. For the price, I expected better quality!
Keeps the cargo area dry
We put this in the back of the car to keep our damp post-swimming doggie from dripping excess water in the car after we absorb most with a towel. Works great and keeps the seat or cargo area free of debris! Easy to wash.
Like this so far
I like this mat so far - haven't had to wash it yet. Color is a match to another rug in the room and it has stayed put right at the door where my pets enter. Would recommend.
These Are The Best Ever
I’ve bought four so far ! My dog LOVES the one I throw on top of his bed. It’s warm & comfy plus captures his hair !!!! I bought a larger one for the back of my SUV where my dog rides. It gives him a soft place to lie or stand, grabs his loose hair, easy to pull out & shake off plus it looks great. I highly recommend these rugs/mats .
Like the rug but the charcoal looks navy!
I originally ordered this for my back door but am using it as a kitchen rug now because it does slide around quite a bit. It says it has a rubber backing which it does but it is not a very strong rubber more of a rubber coating on the fabric so it still does slide. It slid all around as a door mat which is why I moved it to the kitchen. I also ordered the charcoal and it is not charcoal but looks navy blue… Overall I like the rug and I will probably order a different color for my kitchen since navy does not go with my kitchen and use this one elsewhere