MyPet Safety Paws No-No Cabinet Latches for Dog & Cat, Gray, 10 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Keeps furry paws out of cabinets and drawers.
- Works on most drawers and cabinets with even surfaces.
- Spring action design offers press and release motion.
- Non-toxic, eco-friendly ABS material with professional strength adhesive.
- Set includes 10 latches.
Learn More About MyPet From Our Team of Experts
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CLAWGUARD Original Door Scratch Shield, 43 x 18 in$29.95Chewy Price
- MyPet Safety Paws Door Paw-Tector for Dog & Cat, Gray$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- CLAWGUARD Heavy Duty Door Scratch Shield, 44 x 20 in$29.95Chewy Price
- CLAWGUARD Furniture Scratch Shields, 2 count, Large$14.63Chewy Price$18.95List Price
- DogCare TM-Mat-11-1 Dog Training Mat, Small, White$42.85Chewy Price
- The Company of Animals Pet Corrector Dog Training Aid, 200-mL, 4 count$55.16Chewy Price$111.99List Price
- PetSafe SSSCAT Deterrent Dog & Cat Spray Replacement Can, 3.89-oz bottle$16.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- PeeDar 2.0 UV LED Flashlight Urine Detector$19.90Chewy Price
- DogCare ED11 Ultrasonic Dog Bark Deterrent, Small, Black$35.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Spray Shield Animal Deterrent Spray$16.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- ENABOT EBO SE Automatic Smart Robot Camera$119.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
Are these rent friendly? How easily are they taken off?
Answer by • Feb 05, 2022
The No-No Cabinet Latches are adhered to the cabinets using 3M adhesive. We recommend using a hair dryer to apply heat and to slowly remove them. They may leave a residue and could possibly remove paint.
Be the first to recommend this product.