Nandi Nguni Beef Tendon Chews Dog Treats, 3.5-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Made of a single ingredient—sustainably sourced Nguni beef tendons.
- Slow dried and smoked for a long-lasting chewy snack.
- Chews are 100% natural, containing no preservatives or artificial ingredients.
- Irresistible beefy, smoky flavor makes these treats the perfect reward for your good boy or girl.
- Chewing these dried beef tendons will improve dental health and get rid of bad breath.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Tendons||Beef Tendon||Beef Ear, Beef Hide, Eggs...||Ostrich tendons||Beef Ligament, Natural Sausage Flavor|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||N/A||High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free||N/A||N/A|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Vanilla, Herbs & Spices||Ostrich, Poultry||Beef, Meat, Pork|
|Health Feature||N/A||High Protein||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Don’t use with auto shop with big bags of food
I like the product. The dogs love the treats. But I added it to my autoship with their regular bag of food and it completely crushed everything else. Was very disappointed and will remove from auto ship.
My dog is so picky... finally something she loves
My dog is so picky... I've tried so many different treats for her. I also work really long hours so need to keep her distracted while I'm on video calls. This keeps her quiet and happy for about 90 min! She's only about 15 pounds so still little. The golden across the street finishes them much faster but still keeps him occupied for 15-20 min.
Our new pup loves these
Such a great treat and also distraction for our new pup and she's getting used to the crate and also teething. She is obsessed with the taste and they take a while for her to get through so not too calorie intensive
My pup picky pup loves these treats and they do not seem to mess with her sensitive stomach either.