Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Green Pea & Venison Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Limited-ingredient, grain-free kibble features lean, premium-quality venison as a top ingredient.
- Single and unique animal protein source is great for kitties with sensitivities to help prevent food allergies.
- Packed with limited carbohydrate sources for highly-digestible energy, and balanced omega-3 and 6 fatty acids for a healthy skin and coat.
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals and essential taurine to help maintain healthy eyes and heart.
- Packed with pride in the USA and made with zero grains, artificial flavors, colors or bleached ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Indoor Grain-Free Salmon & Chickpea Formula Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$39.98Chewy Price$37.98Autoship Price
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets High Protein Chicken Formula Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$39.98Chewy Price$36.10Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Grain-Free Limited Ingredient Salmon & Pea Recipe Dry Cat Food, 12lb bag$41.68Chewy Price$39.60Autoship Price
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Green Pea & Duck Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag, bundle of 2$85.96Chewy Price$81.66Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Grain-Free Limited Ingredient Duck & Pea Recipe Dry Cat Food, 12lb bag$45.54Chewy Price$43.26Autoship Price
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Green Pea & Salmon Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag, bundle of 2$79.50Chewy Price$75.52Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Complete Care Grain- Free Sensitive Stomach Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Indoor Grain-Free Turkey & Chickpea Formula Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$39.98Chewy Price$37.98Autoship Price
- SquarePet Squarely Natural Chicken & Brown Rice Dry Cat Food, 4.4-lb bag$16.79Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.95Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Original Ultra Chicken & Salmon Meal Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$24.98List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- DealMerrick Purrfect Bistro Healthy Grains Real Salmon + Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$14.24Chewy Price$21.99List Price$13.53Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Original Ultra Indoor Chicken & Salmon Meal Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$24.98Chewy Price$23.73Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Green Peas, Venison, Pea Protein...||Duck, Duck Meal, Peas...||Salmon, Salmon Meal, Peas...||Salmon, Chickpeas, Peas...||Turkey, Chickpeas, Turkey Meal...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Weight Control, Grain-Free, Indoor...||Grain-Free, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Food Flavor||Venison, Meat||Duck, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
152 Customer Reviews
Happy Cat jax
My cat loves this food and it is one of the healthiest by far. Great food for cats with allergies. Chewy customer service is outstanding as well as delivery time and prices.
Not the same as it used to be.??
Turned Smokey (a 1/2 Siamese, long haired farm cat rescue) with periodic food issues, into a hairless, scabby, mess.
Most dry cat food is high in fat, as much as 20% in some. This one is only 10% fat. And it's an alternate protein that works great for my cat who has food allergies.
A true life saver!
My cats have had terrible skin allergies for the past two years. I tried all the wipes and sprays, took them to the vet, and switched food at least 3-4 times. Nothing was working. They were scratching nonstop every day, and my older, long-hair cat started getting scabs on his neck. It broke my heart to see them so uncomfortable. Then I found this food. I wasn’t sure it was helping, but after 5-6 months of feed them this and the “LID duck” wet food version of this brand, I can happily say their allergies are no more! They hardly ever scratch now, and my older cat’s dandruff problem has cleared up, too. 10/10 recommend if your cat is suffering from unknown skin ailments. Turkey, chicken, beef, and fish just won’t do the job.
Good for ibd, but cats dislike
This food was recommended for my cat with ibd. I have 3 cats and it’s easier for me if all of them are on the same food. The good is that it has really helped my cat with ibd. Unfortunately, none of them liked this, and will only eat about half before abandoning it. I’m thinking maybe it’s the venison, but could be the peas since they’ve never had grain free before. I’m going to try a different flavor.
Great option for cats with food sensitivities
After a lot of trial and error, I landed on this dry food for my cat who is sensitive to chicken, turkey, and certain fish. It's difficult to find cat food without birds in it, let alone fish, so I was relieved to find this. It was an immediate hit. It's been a constant in the house for years now. Her coat is very soft, and she has very few flare-ups since switching to this and Ziwi Peak wet food. I'm so glad there are options like this out there.
Thank you, NB
Thank goodness I found this cat kibble. Poor Greyson has had terrible skin allergies. Lesions all over his head, ears, and neck. This kibble is THE ONLY kibble that helped him! Even the vet was at a loss! All lesions are gone! No meds needed! I am praying that Natural Balance never changes the recipe and that Chewy always has it! Thank you!
Ltd Ingredient Diets
This was recommended for my cats by my vet for their allergies. Both cats are very picky but they love this food. Would suggest this to everyone.
I bought this food as directed by my Veterinarian for a special diet of limited ingredient foods. The cat, I bought the food for, no longer needs the limited diet food, he is just fine, but the new kitten that joined our family, now two years old, just LOVES this food! So, I have to continue to purchase it. It is the only food she will eat, and she has plenty of other choices!! Her brother, Blue, likes it also, but he likes all our food choices.
2 cats with UTIs
My cats didn't really like this at first, but they gave in. They were hungry all day, which became annoying. They both developed UTIs and our vet recommended a food change.